Author Topic: Disclosed: Email Shows Pentagon Offered ‘Forces that Could Move to Benghazi’ Immediately  (Read 1682 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/disclosed-email-shows-pentagon-offered-forces-that-could-move-to-benghazi-immediately/

BY: Adam Kredo   
December 8, 2015 3:41 pm

Newly released emails show that a senior Defense Department official offered the State Department “forces that could move to Benghazi” immediately during the deadly 2012 attack there on the American consulate.

Jeremy Bash, the former Pentagon chief of staff, offered to provide forces at 7:19 p.m. on the evening of the attack, “only hours after they had begun,” according to Judicial Watch, which disclosed the email on Tuesday.

“We have identified the forces that could move to Benghazi. They are spinning up as we speak,” Bash wrote.

Portions of the email remain redacted by the Obama administration.

“The Obama administration redacted the details of the military forces available, oddly citing a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) exemption that allows the withholding of ‘deliberative process’ information,” according to Judicial Watch.

The newly disclosed email contradicts testimony to Congress by Obama administration officials who cited the inability to immediately provide forces in response to the attack.

“Bash’s email seems to directly contradict testimony given by then-Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta before the Senate Armed Services Committee in February 2013,” writes Judicial Watch.

“Defending the Obama administration’s lack of military response to the nearly six-hour-long attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Panetta claimed that ‘time, distance, the lack of an adequate warning, events that moved very quickly on the ground prevented a more immediate response,’” the group wrote in a press release.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MURDERERS..the whole lot of them!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS

They are also enablers...enabling Islam's march against the west.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline andy58-in-nh

They might as well be. They let American soldiers and citizens die in order to protect a secret arms program.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
They might as well be. They let American soldiers and citizens die in order to protect a secret arms program.

Yep...I feel sorry for the families after they read this although they knew it in their hearts all along...
Support the USO

Offline GourmetDan

They are also enablers...enabling Islam's march against the west.

Remember that little paragraph I would post about WW3?

And you still think a deliberate, long-term plan like that is just fantasy?

Even as the evidence continues to accumulate?

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

Hillary wants to be CiC. Let that bounce around your brain pan awhile.  **nononono*

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I knew that the line about there being no military force within range to help in Benghazi was BS from day one!

I also know that those men on the roof would NOT have been painting targests with laser designators unless they were led to believe there were air assets overhead so MURDERERS is a very good word!

« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 02:41:35 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Lando Lincoln

I knew that the line about there being no military force within range to help in Benghazi was BS from day one!

I also know that hose men on the roof would NOT have been painting targests with laser designators unless they were led to believe there were air assets overhead so MURDERERS is a very good word!

Yes, MURDERERS.  And, it was allowed to happen to cover up other ongoing acts.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Relic

Hillary wants to be CiC. Let that bounce around your brain pan awhile.  **nononono*

She's got the inside track. Let that keep you awake at night.

Offline GourmetDan

She's got the inside track. Let that keep you awake at night.

Yep... wondering what group of people are powerful and wealthy enough to benefit from such an outcome...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan