Author Topic: Obama’s Top Speech Lies, One By One  (Read 473 times)

rangerrebew

Obama’s Top Speech Lies, One By One
« on: December 08, 2015, 01:38:14 pm »
Obama’s Top Speech Lies, One By One

V. Saxena
December 7, 2015

Like many of you, last night I watched President Barack Obama’s speech. Unlike you, however, I later angrily committed jihad against my television set by beheading it from its cord. Its tattered corpse now lies on my sidewalk. R.I.L. (rest in landfill)

That, ladies and gentleman, was a blatant and rather tacky lie, and Obama’s speech last night contained a litany of them. And since our factophobic liberal pals who frequent this blog lack the ability to differentiate between facts and lies, let me ease their stress today by highlighting Obama’s lies for them.

Without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, “Obama’s Top Speech Lies, One By One,” starring Lies McBullshitter and Susan Sarandon, with a special musical appearance by John Kerry and the Hipster Doofus Band:

Lie #1

“…
  • ur military will continue to hunt down terrorist plotters in any country where it is necessary. In Iraq and Syria, airstrikes are taking out ISIL leaders, heavy weapons, oil tankers, infrastructure.”

Obama conveniently forgot to mention how he purposefully avoided targeting the Islamic State’s infrastructure for the longest time out of concerns about “environmental damage.” He also left out the bit about his military officers dropping leaflets to ostensibly warn ISIS — or “civilians,” allegedly — in advance of its attacks.

Moreover, numerous pilots recently complained to California Rep. Ed Royce that the Obama administration had forced them to drop at least 75 percent of their potential strikes.

Lie #2

“Congress should act to make sure no one on a no-fly list is able to buy a gun. What could possibly be the argument for allowing a terrorist suspect to buy a semi-automatic weapon? This is a matter of national security.”

Suspects on the list are just that, suspects, meaning there have been no charges or convictions lodged against them.

Furthermore, National Review contributor John R. Lott Jr. pointed out, “While some people on ‘no-fly’ lists are there because they are suspected of terrorist activity, you can also get added because you are a suspect in a criminal case, made controversial statements or tweets unrelated to terrorism, are the victim of a clerical error, or refused to become a government informant.”

An investigation by The Intercept, an online publication formed by eBay founder Pierre Omidyar and featuring veteran reporter Glenn Greenwald as an editor, revealed that just the government’s Terrorist Watchlist alone — separate from the No-Fly List — contains at least 280,000 men and women with no verifiable link to a terrorist organization (H/T Techdirt):

Terrorist No-Fly Watchlist

NR contributor Jim Geraghty added that the San Bernardino shooters, the Fort Hood shooter, the Boston bombers and the Chattanooga shooter were NOT on the No-Fly List.

Lie #3

“For seven years, I’ve confronted this evolving threat each morning in my intelligence briefing.”

According to several White House sources who spoke with veteran investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson, Obama flat-out refuses to hear intelligence reports regarding terrorist organizations that he, Mr. Know-It-All, does not deem to be a threat.

And according to a report released last year by the Government Accountability Institute, “President Barack Obama has attended only 42.1% of his daily intelligence briefings in the 2,079 days of his presidency through September 29, 2014.” (H/T Breitbart)

Lie #4

“We will destroy ISIL and any other organization that tries to harm us. Our success won’t depend on tough talk, or abandoning our values, or giving into fear. That’s what groups like ISIL are hoping for.”

The Islamic State wants to kill every single one of us by any means necessary. Nothing more. Nothing less. And if that means sneaking in terrorists via Obama’s Syrian refugee resettlement program, then so be it.

Lie #5

“I’ve ordered the Departments of State and Homeland Security to review the Visa Waiver Program under which the female terrorist in San Bernardino originally came to this country.”

Though the White House corrected this mistake shortly after Obama’s speech, he still technically lied or at least misspoke when he pointed to the Visa Waiver Program, which “allows citizens of participating countries to travel to the United States without a visa for stays of 90 days or less.”

CNN political analyst Josh Rogin explained on his Twitter feed that Tashfeen Malik in fact entered the U.S. “on a K1 fiance visa.” (H/T Twitchy)

Lie #6

“This is our strategy to destroy ISIL. It is designed and supported by our military commanders and counterterrorism experts, together with 65 countries that have joined an American-led coalition.”

Numerous generals and intelligence analysts have spoken out against Barack Obama and “his shrinking circle of confidants,” all of whom appear to exist in an echo chamber devoid of meaningful criticism and insight.

Additionally, several Obama administration officials revealed to The Washington Times last month that a number of “major Arab powers once deemed essential to the fight against [ISIS] have largely pulled back.”

Obama’s “coalition” is in all truth nothing more than a rag-tag team of a few select nations randomly attacking ISIS without any central leadership guiding their efforts.

//

So there you have it, folks. Liberals who frequent Downtrend often accuse us of lying through our teeth, but judging by the actual facts, it appears that the only lies present happen to be those being spewed by their messiah, President Barack Hussein Obama.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, the irony!

Now please do me a personal favor and share this post on Facebook or Twitter so that as many people as possible become fully aware of Obama’s endless lies and our — curtsies for the audience — endless truths!

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/obamas-top-speech-lies
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 01:39:46 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline libertybele

Re: Obama’s Top Speech Lies, One By One
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 01:44:29 pm »
 :hard crying:   We are losing our country because of those who believe his lies.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 05:16:06 pm »
:hard crying:   We are losing our country because of those who believe his lies.

Every country is born, matures, and dies.  Ours, unfortunately, isn't going to make the average age.  20 years ago I said the country would be gone in 100 years.  10 years ago I said 75.  7 years ago I moved to 50.  3 years ago I down graded to 25.  I know feel there is a good chance it will happen in my lifetime and I'm 68, 88kleenix

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 06:01:12 pm »
#1.  "My fellow Americans..."

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2015, 06:04:27 pm »
#1.  "My fellow Americans..."

Oh, good one!
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view