Author Topic: Hillary Accuses Jerry Falwell Jr. of Aiding ISIS  (Read 950 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Accuses Jerry Falwell Jr. of Aiding ISIS
« on: December 07, 2015, 02:01:07 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=704767

Newsmax
Hillary Accuses Jerry Falwell Jr. of Aiding ISIS
Sunday, December 6, 2015 08:52 PM

By: Greg Richter

Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton on Sunday said Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr. is aiding Islamic State (ISIS) recruiting by urging his students to carry guns.

"This is the kind of deplorable, not only hateful, response to a legitimate security issue but it is giving aid and comfort to ISIS and other radical jihadists," Clinton said on ABC's "This Week."

Clinton specifically noted Falwell's line, " I've always thought that if more good people had concealed-carry permits, then we could end those Muslims before they walked in and killed them."

Falwell later clarified he was talking about Islamic terrorists and not Muslims in general, but Clinton on Sunday focused on Falwell's original wording.

Falwell urged students at the Christian school to get concealed carry permits after the mass shooting last week that left 14 people dead in San Bernardino, California. The FBI is investigating the case as terrorism.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Longiron

Re: Hillary Accuses Jerry Falwell Jr. of Aiding ISIS
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 05:36:47 pm »
Who is one going to believe a REAL Rev not a AL or JESSIE or a LIAR and CORRUPT politican?  :whistle:

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 06:23:44 pm »

Falwell should respond that Her Heinous is 'confused a lot'...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2015, 06:39:35 pm »

Falwell should respond that Her Heinous is 'confused a lot'...

As for aiding ISIS, the Beast needs to take a look in the mirror ... hopefully soon she will be seeing herself in an orange jumpsuit.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2015, 06:50:32 pm »
So, helery can't pick and win a fight with the candidates so she goes after someone that is not even in the race.... focus  :silly:

Offline Longiron

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2015, 07:02:36 pm »
Hillary wants to talk about ANYTHING butt her RECORD **nononono*

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2015, 11:03:18 pm »
"This is the kind of deplorable, not only hateful, response to a legitimate security issue but it is giving aid and comfort to ISIS and other radical jihadists," Clinton said on ABC's "This Week."

"But it is giving aid and comfort to ISIS and other radical Jihadists".

I mean this most sincerely---can someone tell me what the hell this means?

Thanks.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2015, 03:41:20 pm »
"But it is giving aid and comfort to ISIS and other radical Jihadists".

I mean this most sincerely---can someone tell me what the hell this means?

Thanks.

No, I can sincerely say, I don't know what the heck Hillary means.  If anything in my mind, telling university students to arm themselves would do just the opposite of aiding and comforting ISIS and radical Jihadists.  I think she is desperately trying to downplay any responsibility she has in arming ISIS and the seriousness of what happened in San Bern.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.