Author Topic: Standing on the brink of America’s second Civil War  (Read 1867 times)

Online libertybele

Re: Standing on the brink of America’s second Civil War
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2015, 02:03:29 am »
Precisely what format would a "civil war" take place?

Angry middle-class whites from the suburbs, going by the truck load to the inner city ghettos to battle the black thugs?

Angry middle-class whites from the suburbs, going after pockets of muslims?

In either case does anybody envision local law enforcement stepping out of the way of the angry middle-class whites, to let the other category take a beating?

No and hell no.  I have said and felt for years that there will come a time when in order for this country to survive blacks and whites will have to stand together in order to defeat a government that has run amuck.  Not only are there angry whites but there are angry blacks that are beginning to realize that it is not the "whites" who are creating problems for their race, but those in government keeping them not only impoverished but enslaved to entitlement programs. Many are starting to realize that this government is against "We the People" period.  Many are realizing that they are many whites who are being negatively impacted by this government.

Hopefully, blacks and white alike will stand up and tell this government NO MORE.  Hopefully it won't get to the point where perhaps  angry American citizens (black and white alike) will need to join together and stand up and fight Muslim terrorists.  At that point, it will be called survival. 

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2015, 02:05:07 am »
Great posts through this whole thread Sinkspur.

Thanks bud.  I don't compliment you near enough on your posts but I look forward to them. 

We provide a little balance around here, I think, but I feel the arrows.  Thanks for sharing a fox hole.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2015, 02:11:05 am »
We already have a cold civil war going on right now: a propaganda, misinformation campaign, fueled by proprietary social networks.

There are two things that prevent it from going hot: 1, the fact that the U.S. military is so big and so bloated that it would crush any militia uprising, and 2, there's not enough morale, most people have in some way or another been bought with some form of government program.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2015, 02:38:19 am »
We already have a cold civil war going on right now: a propaganda, misinformation campaign, fueled by proprietary social networks.

There are two things that prevent it from going hot: 1, the fact that the U.S. military is so big and so bloated that it would crush any militia uprising, and 2, there's not enough morale, most people have in some way or another been bought with some form of government program.

Correct and correct, and you've hit on one thing that will likely be a trigger: the day the payments stop. At some point nobody's going to buy our debt, and when interest rates spike, the govt will have no more cash for anything but debt payments.

Then we will be truly on our own, as DC will be to paralyzed and impotent to have any reach. Then it gets real, and everything busts wide open.
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2015, 02:44:09 am »
Correct and correct, and you've hit on one thing that will likely be a trigger: the day the payments stop. At some point nobody's going to buy our debt, and when interest rates spike, the govt will have no more cash for anything but debt payments.

Then we will be truly on our own, as DC will be to paralyzed and impotent to have any reach. Then it gets real, and everything busts wide open.

I guess it will depend on when and if what event happens first; heavy Islamic terrorist infiltration and our country under siege or the government unable to keep people on the government teat.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2015, 03:05:06 am »
Thanks bud.  I don't compliment you near enough on your posts but I look forward to them. 

We provide a little balance around here, I think, but I feel the arrows.  Thanks for sharing a fox hole.

:patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2015, 04:29:43 am »
You know you're over the target when you start taking flak.

I appreciate the fact that you often say what I think before I get to the thread, even if I might have said it a little more diplomatically.  Few people are going to thank you for making them think, or making them justify what they think.  I believe no one on this forum is more maligned and ill treated than you, which is very sad because though your tone maybe angry at times, your message is usually compassion for your fellow man.  I think that is very cool.

I also think it is unfair that I let you carry my load as often as I do.  Unfortunately I just don't have the time to share the fox hole as much as I'd like.

I'm really glad your voice is here.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2015, 04:42:52 am »
You boys really do need to get a room...
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Paladin

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2015, 04:53:12 am »

One that is padded would be best.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2015, 05:05:40 am »
Bite me Scottftlc.  You're jealous, and you're a hater!
When two people are in love they want to shout it from the roof top for all to hear!

I'm just kidding Scottftlc. 

I can't say I've read enough of your posts to be certain, but it sounded like a good humored poke, and not spite, even without a <sarcasm> tag.  Since I don't have you on ignore and you don't have me on ignore, I'm going to go ahead with that assumption and share a virtual drink with you. :beer:

I think this forum could use a little more complements and less accusation.

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2015, 05:08:15 am »
One that is padded would be best.

That reminds me of a joke.

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than the front of a bottle."

I never really did understand that joke.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2015, 05:18:52 am »
Bite me Scottftlc.  You're jealous, and you're a hater!
When two people are in love they want to shout it from the roof top for all to hear!

I'm just kidding Scottftlc. 

I can't say I've read enough of your posts to be certain, but it sounded like a good humored poke, and not spite, even without a <sarcasm> tag.  Since I don't have you on ignore and you don't have me on ignore, I'm going to go ahead with that assumption and share a virtual drink with you. :beer:

I think this forum could use a little more complements and less accusation.

It was most definitely in humor, I thought that was pretty obvious so no tag - which blow the joke.  :beer:
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2015, 05:53:47 am »
It was most definitely in humor, I thought that was pretty obvious so no tag - which blow the joke.  :beer:
Cool.

I worded my response wrong.  I have read many of your posts, but we have not had a lot of personal interaction.
That is what I meant to say.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2015, 01:45:51 pm »
That reminds me of a joke.

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than the front of a bottle."

I never really did understand that joke.
That's because it's supposed to read "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online libertybele

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2015, 06:49:30 pm »
Considering the seriousness of the topic ... glad y'all can find some humor.  Lord knows we need it.

As for supposed "paranoia".  I wonder how people are going to react when 200,000 Muslims are dumped throughout their neighborhoods, or their city Council has a Muslim majority.  Americans need to strongly oppose what our government is trying to do.  I don't see this as being paranoid, but rather standing up for self and country before we have no voice.