Author Topic: Hillary: Muslims 'have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism.' No connection between 'radical jihadism' and Islam  (Read 2644 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary: Muslims 'have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism'
No connection between 'radical jihadism' and Islam
Published: 9 hours ago

Hillary Clinton sees zero connection between Islamic terrorist networks seeking to create a “would-be caliphate,” the “radical jihadism” they preach, and Islam.

The Democrat front-runner for her party’s 2016 presidential nomination said Friday, “Let’s be clear: Islam is not our adversary. Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people and have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism.”

The former secretary of state made the comment while speaking before the Council on Foreign Relations in New York on Thursday.

The free WND special report “ISIS Rising,” by Middle East expert and former Department of Defense analyst Michael Maloof, will answer your questions about the jihadist army threatening the West.

“It is time to begin a new phase and intensify and broaden our efforts to smash the would-be caliphate and deny ISIS control of territory in Iraq and Syria,” Clinton told an audience of her plan to defeat the Sunni terror group.

Clinton said she would essentially duplicate President Obama’s efforts against ISIS, but with a more aggressive posture.

“To be successful, airstrikes will have to be combined with ground forces actually taking back more territory from ISIS,” the former secretary of state said, the New York Times reported. She also advocated for a no-fly zone and greater usage of airstrikes.

What do YOU think? Since the Paris terror attacks, are you being more cautious? Sound off in today’s WND poll

Clinton repeatedly referred to “radical jihadism” in her prepared comments, but said acknowledging a connection between worldwide Islamic terror networks and Islam should not be done. She said doing so “gives these criminals, these murderers, more standing than they deserve, and it actually plays into their hands by alienating partners we need by our side.”

The Democrat’s positions stand in stark contrast to Republican front-runner Donald Trump. The businessman has surged in polls since the Islamic terror attacks in Paris, France, that killed 129 and injured more than 350.

Trump has said he would “strongly consider” finding ways to close down mosques linked with terrorism and has taken a hard stance against accepting migrants from the Middle East and North Africa.

“I’m putting the people here on notice that are coming here from Syria as part of this mass migration that if I win, if I win, they’re going back,” Trump said at a New Hampshire rally Oct. 1. “They’re going back. I’m telling you, they’re going back.”

Like the reporting you see here? Sign up for free news alerts from WND.com, America’s independent news network.

Three new polls released this week show the billionaire enjoying a comfortable lead with his nearest rival, retired neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson.

WND reported Tuesday:

A five-day rolling poll by Reuters showed Trump winning 36 percent of Republican primary voters to Carson’s 14.6 percent.
    A University of Massachusetts survey tallied the two at 31 percent and 22 percent respectively.
    A Morning Consult poll released Tuesday gave found the real-estate mogul pulling in 38 percent to Carson’s 19 percent.

Trump’s message is also resonating with Democrats.

“He’s telling it as it is. He’s not mincing any words,” 71-year-old Glenn Matlosz told Reuters on Tuesday. The Audubon, New Jersey, Democrat added, “There is no gobbledygook there. Everybody else is squawking.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/hillary-muslims-have-nothing-whatsoever-to-do-with-terrorism/#I14HHUUDysPr1uB7.99

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Clinton repeatedly referred to “radical jihadism” in her prepared comments, but said acknowledging a connection between worldwide Islamic terror networks and Islam should not be done.

If she truly believes that then she has absolutely no real knowledge of ISLAM!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

"Let’s be clear: Islam is not our adversary. Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people and have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism.”

If Muslims are peaceful and tolerant why then are so many innocent people burned alive, beheaded, blown up, raped, stabbed and shot by Muslims?

Offline Lando Lincoln

"Let’s be clear: Islam is not our adversary. Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people and have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism.”

If Muslims are peaceful and tolerant why then are so many innocent people burned alive, beheaded, blown up, raped, stabbed and shot by Muslims?

Those are troublesome details, aren't they?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline GAJohnnie

Islam has allays been this way. There were 3 Jewish tribes in Medina when Mohammad was alive. 2 were driven out. The third was given the choice "covert or die" when they refused to convert, Mohammad had all the males killed and the women/children enslaved.

Islam has NEVER been a "Religion of peace".

Islam is the same place that Europe was in 1913. They still see war as "heroic and glorious". Until there is wide spread bloodshed with millions of mu slims dead, they are not going to evolve out of this mindset.

It not a question of "if war breaks out" it a matter of "when war breaks out".

Offline aligncare

With talk like this coming from democrat quarters, I have a very strong suspicion that they will, with Hillary at the head, go down in flames November 8, 2016.

Don't be afraid to see what you see.
Ronald Reagan

Offline Longiron

Next to the RINOGOP Islam is the biggest threat to this country. :amen:

Offline andy58-in-nh

http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/big-list-of-muslim-terror-attacks-in-u-s-since-911/

www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/thelist.htm

Shove it up your "peaceful and tolerant" posterior, Hilly.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Islam has allays been this way. There were 3 Jewish tribes in Medina when Mohammad was alive. 2 were driven out. The third was given the choice "covert or die" when they refused to convert, Mohammad had all the males killed and the women/children enslaved.

Islam has NEVER been a "Religion of peace".

Islam is the same place that Europe was in 1913. They still see war as "heroic and glorious". Until there is wide spread bloodshed with millions of mu slims dead, they are not going to evolve out of this mindset.

It not a question of "if war breaks out" it a matter of "when war breaks out".

War broke out about 1400 years ago with them and the only provocation they need to kill you is that you are an infidel who refuses to bow to Allah!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Keep talking Hillary, it's working for you...keep talking.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

Ever since 9/11 I have been waiting to see all the good Muzzies march in the streets or even be vocal against sharia. ****crickets****

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
She had surpassed her usual bizarre cluelessness.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The alcoholic In jail says,

I didn't get in trouble every time I got drunk.
But every time I did get in trouble, I was drunk.

Not all Muslims are terrorists.
But every time there is terrorism, Muslims are involved

This is called logical correlation. Alcoholics use it to understand their problem.
Will Liberals use it to understand their delusion? I doubt it.

I think Lliberalism is stronger than alcoholism or drug addiction. It is possible to cure those, whereas the disease of Liberalism is utterly and absolutely incurable. You can't fix stupid.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

The alcoholic In jail says,

I didn't get in trouble every time I got drunk.
But every time I did get in trouble, I was drunk.

Not all Muslims are terrorists.
But every time there is terrorism, Muslims are involved

This is called logical correlation. Alcoholics use it to understand their problem.
Will Liberals use it to understand their delusion? I doubt it.

I think Lliberalism is stronger than alcoholism or drug addiction. It is possible to cure those, whereas the disease of Liberalism is utterly and absolutely incurable. You can't fix stupid.

Liberalism is their religion; abortion, their sacrament, support for Islam, their penance.

rangerrebew

I've often wondered how these terrorists survive in the middle east if they aren't muslims?  The jizzya they pay must be huge and then they go out and murder in the name of islam and defend the Koran.  Most people who are second class citizens, as terrorists must be since they aren't part of islam, wouldn't act that way. :whistle:

Offline mountaineer

Keep talking Hillary, it's working for you...keep talking.
It was a stunningly and vacuously idiotic thing to say. Keep up the good work, Hillz.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

It's an amazing coincidence how many terrorists apparently speak Arabic. Allahu Akbar.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That wasn't the end of it.

She went on to say that the Germas have nothing to do with beer, the Scots have no connection whatsoever to whiskey, and the Russians don't even know what vodka is.

As long as we are in crazy-town, why not say that most Black people are scholars and academic, and that most Asians are drop-out street thugs.

As long as we don't have to worry about pesky things like truth and reality getting in the way, we can say any damned stupid thing we want to. The sky is the limit. Everything is true and not true at the same time.

I honestly do not understand how Liberals survive. They are objectively too stupid to live.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline andy58-in-nh

I honestly do not understand how Liberals survive. They are objectively too stupid to live.

But they do understand force, and thus use government to force the rest of us to subsidize them, while building armies of dependents to help keep them in power.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
That wasn't the end of it.

She went on to say that the Germans have nothing to do with beer, the Scots have no connection whatsoever to whiskey, and the Russians don't even know what vodka is.

As long as we are in crazy-town, why not say that most Black people are scholars and academic, and that most Asians are drop-out street thugs.

As long as we don't have to worry about pesky things like truth and reality getting in the way, we can say any damned stupid thing we want to. The sky is the limit. Everything is true and not true at the same time.

Up is down, black is white, left is right, wrong is right... and so on!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
But they do understand force, and thus use government to force the rest of us to subsidize them, while building armies of dependents to help keep them in power.

Post of the day! Maybe even the week!

Spot on!  :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I've often wondered how these terrorists survive in the middle east if they aren't muslims?  The jizzya they pay must be huge and then they go out and murder in the name of islam and defend the Koran.  Most people who are second class citizens, as terrorists must be since they aren't part of islam, wouldn't act that way. :whistle:

I'm sorry but I just gotta steal that one!  :seeya:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Lando Lincoln

Perfectly correct.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline GAJohnnie

It really disturbing to realize the average Conservative, or Republican, would fight desperately to protect any Leftist Democrat from an Islamic Terrorist while an average Leftist would gleefully side with the Islamic Terrorist to kill a Conservative/Republican.