Author Topic: PAUL RYAN TELLS SEAN HANNITY HE WILL NOT SUPPORT ANY CUTS TO MUSLIM IMMIGRATION: ‘THAT’S NOT WHO WE ARE’  (Read 590 times)

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
PAUL RYAN TELLS SEAN HANNITY HE WILL NOT SUPPORT ANY CUTS TO MUSLIM IMMIGRATION: ‘THAT’S NOT WHO WE ARE’

by Julia Hahn

House Speaker Rep. Paul Ryan is ruling out making any cuts to Muslim immigration.

In an interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News, Ryan declared that considering an applicant’s religion would not be “appropriate” and would be fundamentally un-American— insisting “that’s not who we are.”

In his questioning of Ryan, Hannity cited populist thought leader Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL)82%
, who chairs the Senate Immigration Subcommittee and whose office has put out a series of analyses in recent months detailing the enormous scope of immigration into the United States in general, as well as the vast scope Muslim immigration in particular.

Read more at:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/19/paul-ryan-tells-sean-hannity-will-not-support-cuts-muslim-immigration-thats-not/

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline Millee

In an interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News, Ryan declared that considering an applicant’s religion would not be “appropriate” and would be fundamentally un-American— insisting “that’s not who we are.”

Who's "we" pal???   :#@$%:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I would agree with Ryan had they not cut the amount of Christians... :whistle:

In first six weeks of FY2016 we resettled 827 Somalis; all but one are Muslim
https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2015/11/17/in-first-six-weeks-of-fy2016-we-resettled-827-somalis-all-but-one-are-muslim/

1 Christian
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 05:09:59 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Politics4us

You mean, it's not who the globalists and Republican Establishment are. We've always done this in our history.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
I watched the Hannity interview with Ryan last night, and I don't think this is a fair representation of the interview in full context.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline aligncare

I watched the Hannity interview with Ryan last night, and I don't think this is a fair representation of the interview in full context.

As consumers of news we are a full throw into the era of headline media (otherwise known as click bait media).

Online mountaineer

Who we are is people who just want to protect our families, homes and communities. Apparently, that's a bad thing.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org