Author Topic: Good News: Leftwing Hillary Clinton Supporters Lining Up to Fund Racist Hate Group  (Read 513 times)

rangerrebew

Good News: Leftwing Hillary Clinton Supporters Lining Up to Fund Racist Hate Group
Posted by Jammie on Nov 13, 2015 at 8:08 am
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton reacts as she listens to a question from the audience during a campaign event at Uncle Nancy's Coffee in Newton, Iowa, September 6, 2015. REUTERS/Scott Morgan

Well, both groups hate America, so this is a marriage made in liberal heaven.

Some of the biggest donors on the left plan to meet behind closed doors next week in Washington with leaders of the Black Lives Matter movement and their allies to discuss funding the burgeoning protest movement, POLITICO has learned.

The meetings are taking place at the annual winter gathering of the Democracy Alliance major liberal donor club, which runs from Tuesday evening through Saturday morning and is expected to draw Democratic financial heavyweights, including Tom Steyer and Paul Egerman.

The DA, as the club is known in Democratic circles, is recommending its donors step up check writing to a handful of endorsed groups that have supported the Black Lives Matter movement. And the club and some of its members also are considering ways to funnel support directly to scrappier local groups that have utilized confrontational tactics to inject their grievances into the political debate.

It’s a potential partnership that could elevate the Black Lives Matter movement and heighten its impact. But it’s also fraught with tension on both sides, sources tell POLITICO.

With the temper tantrums going on at liberal college enclaves this week and now prominent Democrats wanting to fund a hate group that calls for the murder of police, we’re witnessing a full-blown Democrat crack-up. More of this, please.

And some of major liberal donors are leery about funding a movement known for aggressive tactics ― particularly one that has shown a willingness to train its fire on Democrats, including presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders.
    “Major donors are usually not as radical or confrontational as activists most in touch with the pain of oppression,” said Steve Phillips, a Democracy Alliance member and significant contributor to Democratic candidates and causes. He donated to a St. Louis nonprofit group called the Organization for Black Struggle that helped organize 2014 Black Lives Matter-related protests in Ferguson, Missouri, over the police killing of a black teenager named Michael Brown. And Phillips and his wife, Democracy Alliance board member Susan Sandler, are in discussions about funding other groups involved in the movement.

The Democracy Alliance was created in 2005 by a handful of major donors, including billionaire financier George Soros and Taco Bell heir Rob McKay to build a permanent infrastructure to advance liberal ideas and causes. Donors are required to donate at least $200,000 a year to recommended groups, and their combined donations to those groups now total more than $500 million. Endorsed beneficiaries include the Center for American Progress think tank, the liberal attack dog Media Matters and the Democratic data firm Catalist, though members also give heavily to Democratic politicians and super PACs that are not part of the DA’s core portfolio. While the Democracy Alliance last year voted to endorse a handful of groups focused on engaging African-Americans in politics ― some of which have helped facilitate the Black Lives movement ― the invitation to movement leaders is a first for the DA, and seems likely to test some members’ comfort zones.

http://www.jammiewf.com/2015/good-news-leftwing-hillary-clinton-lining-up-to-fund-racist-hate-group/
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 10:04:13 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Paladin

Silly me. I thought sure this story was about her supporters donating to the DNC.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
BLM (which is the Black KKK) is never going to support a mega rich, old White woman, from the last century, for President. It simply will not happen. This is wishful thinking. It is not realistic.

I don't know what the Black militants have in mind. But I do know that it is not Hillary or the nutty professor. We shall have to wait and see.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.