Author Topic: Rush: Hillary Laughs When Audience Member Says He Wants to Strangle Carly Fiorina  (Read 273 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/11/10/hillary_laughs_when_audience_member_says_he_wants_to_strangle_carly_fiorina

Hillary Laughs When Audience Member Says He Wants to Strangle Carly Fiorina
November 10, 2015
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Mrs. Clinton in Derry, New Hampshire, today, town hall campaign event.  A supporter in the audience and Hillary had a little exchange.

MAN:  She laid off over 40,000 people, and she says she's a great CEO.  Every time I see her on TV I want to reach through and strangle her.  You know, I know that doesn't sound very nice, but --

HILLARY:  I wouldn't mess with you!  HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

RUSH:  Okay so here's a Hillary supporter wants to strangle Carly Fiorina, and everybody's laughing about it, including Hillary, and nobody in the media has a problem with it.  Can you imagine if a Carson or Trump or Cruz supporter wanted to strangle Hillary and there was laughter? Can you imagine what that story would be?

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  So a Hillary supporter advocates violence against women and Hillary laughs.  Do you think Hillary will be slapped down like Trump was when his audience member made a comment about Muslims?  Don't hold your breath. 

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Paladin

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.