Author Topic: Study: Most women are bisexual or lesbians  (Read 903 times)

rangerrebew

Study: Most women are bisexual or lesbians
« on: November 09, 2015, 10:19:40 pm »
November 9, 2015
Study: Most women are bisexual or lesbians
By Ed Straker

If you're a woman reading this, chances are you're a bisexual or a lesbian.  Science says so – so it has to be true.  If you're a man reading this, I can finally explain why some seemingly promising first dates never worked out for you.  The answer, so we’re told, to both is simple: most women are bisexual or lesbians.

A study has found that most women who say they are straight are in fact aroused by videos of both naked men and naked women. The study, led by Dr Gerulf Rieger from the Department of Psychology at the University of Essex, involved 345 women whose responses to being shown videos of naked men and women were analysed.

The results, which were based on elements such as whether their pupils dilated in response to sexual stimuli, showed that 82% of the women tested were aroused by both sexes.

Dr Rieger said: "Even though the majority of women identify as straight, our research clearly demonstrates that when it comes to what turns them on, they are either bisexual or gay, but never straight."

Well, that explains a lot:

1) Why women who are friends like to tightly hug each other and look into each other's eyes when they meet.  Men don't do that.  I always thought there was something borderline erotic about that.

2) Why men call their friends "friends" but women call their friends "girlfriends."  It's that missing sexual ingredient.

3) Why the divorce rate is so high.  Women, it seems, need both chocolate and strawberry but are getting only chocolate.  Perhaps based on this study, Anthony Kennedy will find a constitutional right for three people to get married together: a man and two women.  The man can satisfy the women and the women, who are likely bisexual, can satisfy each other.

So if you take a woman at random, any woman – say Rachel Maddow, Rosie O'Donnell, or Hillary Clinton – statistically speaking, each is extremely likely to be bisexal or lesbian.  What a revealing study!

All kidding aside, this sham "study" reminds me of global warming "studies."  Simply because a pupil dilates does not mean that someone is sexually excited.  A pupil may dilate at the sight of a car wreck.  Or at the sight of men wearing Doberman Pinscher masks spanking each other.  That doesn't mean there's anything sexual involved.  It can be shock or surprise.

You can get a study to say almost anything.  Remember the study that said that women become lesbians if they don't have enough access to men?  The real purpose of this study is to inflate the number of lesbians and bisexuals to make it seem like a larger and more politically powerful group.

This article was written by Ed Straker, senior writer of NewsMachete.com, the conservative news site.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/11/study_most_women_are_bisexual_or_lesbians.html#ixzz3r2Frp83U
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: Study: Most women are bisexual or lesbians
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 10:37:04 pm »
This does not surprise me at all.  If I was a woman I have absolutely no doubt I'd be a lesbian.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 10:40:54 pm »
The women in the study weren't aroused by pictures of naked females. They were trying to decide whether the woman in the photo was fatter than they.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 11:58:36 pm »
The women in the study weren't aroused by pictures of naked females. They were trying to decide whether the woman in the photo was fatter than they.

Or prettier. Women are very competitive with each other, as are men. Just in a different way.

It is true that the incidence of bisexuality among women is higher than it is among men. But studies like this seem to me to be colored by confirmation bias and thus unduly accepting of poor methodology.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2015, 12:06:25 am »
This does not surprise me at all.  If I was a woman I have absolutely no doubt I'd be a lesbian.

Rush use to joke on his show that he was a lesbian trapped in a man's body. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2015, 12:07:37 am »
The real purpose of this study is to inflate the number of lesbians and bisexuals to make it seem like a larger and more politically powerful group.

Right here you got your answer.  They're trying to make a tiny group of people (though studies show, not tiny people) into a larger group to make the aberrant more acceptable.

Expect more bogus 'studies' like this to promote the leftist culture-killing agenda.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2015, 12:25:20 am »
I can guarantee no woman has ever been aroused by videos, photos, oil paintings, rock pictographs, or very round stick figures of me, naked. I myself thank god everyday for the steamed up mirror when I get out of the shower.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline raml

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2015, 12:41:49 am »
Bull I am not a Lesbian nor bi-sexual at all. I sometimes wish I was after the marriage I was in to an abusing male but I just am not couldn't even force myself to be one. Studies be damned most are not right from what I have seen of the ones on what foods are bad for you and I imagine this one is just as wrong and a bad study by some idiots trying to prove something that they would like to be true.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2015, 01:00:51 am »
Bull I am not a Lesbian nor bi-sexual at all. I sometimes wish I was after the marriage I was in to an abusing male but I just am not couldn't even force myself to be one. Studies be damned most are not right from what I have seen of the ones on what foods are bad for you and I imagine this one is just as wrong and a bad study by some idiots trying to prove something that they would like to be true.

That's what happens with "studies" that start with the conclusion and then give weight only to data that supports that predetermined conclusion.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2015, 01:33:52 am »
My wife died last year and I joined a widowhood support group.  Most of the people in it are older than I am, some younger.  The number of women far outnumbers the number of men, as you can imagine.  I am surprised at how many of these women are cohabiting with the same sex, or outwardly "dating" the same sex.  Not sure if this has to do with being lesbian, or just the lack of available men.  All of them are post-menopausal, so I don't see that it matters much.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2015, 01:49:52 am »
"Science says so – so it has to be true."

No, science doesn't say so.  Some media-hungry prof says so. 

And, to massadvj's point, it's "popular" right now.  It's seen as trendy and open-minded and whatever other crap runs through the brains of people who desire to be seen as trendy and open-minded.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2015, 01:57:29 am »
 :nometalk:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Paladin

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2015, 02:09:06 am »
"My wife died last year and I joined a widowhood support group." Please accept my condolences.

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2015, 02:10:59 am »

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2015, 02:23:08 am »
Maybe they were just aroused by the idea of sex; nekkid people mean sex, usually, regardless of the gender.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2015, 12:05:54 pm »
"My wife died last year and I joined a widowhood support group." Please accept my condolences.

Thank you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2015, 02:32:46 pm »
"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality" -- Ayn Rand

I really like your Ayn Rand quote. 

Offline flowers

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2015, 04:25:30 pm »
My wife died last year and I joined a widowhood support group.
My condolences.