Author Topic: ATTENTION EU CITIZENS! We want to hear your stories about the escalating danger that the Muslim invasion is causing you and your families  (Read 290 times)

rangerrebew

ATTENTION EU CITIZENS! We want to hear your stories about the escalating danger that the Muslim invasion is causing you and your families (This post will remain at top of this Main page for a week. Scroll down for new posts)
BNI invites women and men in the European Union to post their stories about the Muslim invasion and how it is affecting your lives. NO NAMES will be revealed, just countries. The media will not post your stories, but your warnings must be heard before it’s too late.
Just post your story in the comments section or send them to me at barenakedislam@gmail.com

muslim-men-arriving-munich-train-station-where-women-children-1
FROM GERMANY:

Submitted on 2015/10/25 at 2:18 am
I was in a LEGIDA (like PEGIDA) anti muslim protest here in Leipzig some weeks ago and a group of rabid pro muslim idiots began to accost us and spit venomous accusations of nazism, racism and Ignorance. I was shocked to see among the idiots some prominent gay activists from Liepzig! Why would someone who stands for gay rights want gay hating muslims in his country? A
An idiot told us that “refugees” were more “cultured” and “educated” than us and most of them were “professionals, doctors, accademics” and “better people than us” .. ¿doctors? ¿accademics? My foot! The streets of Liepzig are full of “cultured muslim proffesionals” lazying around drunk, robing, defecating in parks, poisoning dogs , accosting women, beating elderly people, usurping houses and other “cultural activities” which liberal idiots seem to find so endearing.
As for the rape problem I don’t feel safe anymore, I carry a steel pipe when I go out and muslim men have laughed at me, insulted me and promise to rape me because of this (yes I reported this but police did nothing) I assure you that if one of those filthy apes tries to put a hand on me I will beat him to a pulp… I am half german half icelandic and I have a though viking mindset.

tumblr_nwj165ntLx1uq649bo1_1280
FROM GERMANY:

Submitted on 2015/10/25 at 4:47 am
This is absolutely true!
I live in Öhringen and we women live in constant fear. I was attacked by a muslim in June near a train station at night. Thank God two men (rather two angels!) heard me and they made the demon run away, unfortunately he was not caught. I should consider myself lucky because that beast “only” drove his dirty nails into my neck but didn’t kill me or rape me (yes the Germany of Merkel one must feel lucky of being only hurt by a muslim).
I work in a hospital as a nurse and many of my female workmates have similar stories, after that horrible episode I was so scared I didn’t want to leave my house. I had nightmares, I carried a wasp spray can in my handbang and a scalpel wraped in paper in my pocket. I was scared to death, now I don’t use the train anymore when I have my night shifts, my good sister now drives me to the hospital when I work at night.
My daughters aren’t allowed to go out without their father and this is a common reality that many, many german families are facing today. This must stop!

qmeme_1441757399378_481
FROM SWEDEN:
Submitted on 2015/10/25 at 6:11 pm
I live in Malmö, Sweden and I was assaulted by a muslim man in March 2015.
I work as dental assistant with my husband who is dentist, I was cleaning the waiting room and about to close when the muslim young man entered and asked in broken swedish about a dental treatment I told him the doctor had left and he would need an appointment ( I should have not said this!)
Next thing was his hand trying to cover my mouth and he began to fondle my breasts, I managed to fight him off and got into the doctor’s office, locked the door and called the police.
When the cops arrived, the muslim had vanished. No one was arrested and the police didn’t even bother checking the security cameras of the neighbors in spite they offered them immediatly. I could not work for months after this, no woman is safe in Sweden, this is war against us.
FROM FRANCE:
Submitted on  2015/10/25 at 7:54pm

MORE STORIES

http://www.barenakedislam.com/
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 06:08:33 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
The Left, which rules the West these days, is entirely incapable of dealing with this invasion - in fact they are making it happen. The irony is rich, the Left insists on Western suicide to allow a belief system further right than the Nazis to ascend into power in the Western world.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 06:19:18 pm by Scottftlc »
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

rangerrebew

:thumbsup3:
The Left, which rules the West these days, is entirely incapable of dealing with this invasion - in fact they are making it happen. The irony is rich, the Left insists on Western suicide to allow a belief system further right than the Nazis to ascend into power in the Western world.