Author Topic: As Muslims march through German city, Germans express fear  (Read 556 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
As Muslims march through German city, Germans express fear
« on: October 28, 2015, 03:43:40 pm »
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/10/as_muslims_march_through_german_city_germans_express_fear.html

October 28, 2015
As Muslims march through German city, Germans express fear
By Carol Brown

In the video below, you will see a mass of Muslims marching through the streets of Hannover, Germany.  Some of the men wave large flags with Arabic writing as they sing/chant.  The women, many of whom are pushing baby strollers, are in burqas.

Poster's note:
I couldn't get the video to properly imbed or copy.
Please go to the original article (link above) to view it.

You can hear two German women talking in the background.  Per Breitbart, this is a translation of what they said:

“I thought I was the only one who’s in a bad mood because of this.”

“None of us want this. We’re all scared.”

“What is this? How will this be in 100 years?”

“This is not my life. It just shows you how many of them are here already.”

“Now there’s another 1.5 million who came this year.”

“Every year 2-3 million arrive.”

“It’s generally about foreign infiltration.”

“Yes, exactly.”

“We won’t dress like we do now.”

“Here, no! They won’t take anything from me!”

“Look, when I walk through the streets of the city, it’s only foreigners!”

“There are walking 50 foreigners and I only see one European face.”

“Look at the women! They’re all veiled!”

“This is our future.”

“Merkel says we’ll make it!”

“Yes we’ll make it! We’ll make it to our collective doom!”

“No, we won’t make it.”

Witnessing the West hand itself over to barbarians shocks the mind.  It defies common sense and overrides our basic survival instinct.  And it shows the accumulated and devastating effects of politically correct brainwashing as Westerners have been made to feel ashamed of their heritage while Islam has been elevated to a place of special privilege.  As one commentator on the YouTube video wrote:

Proud to be African, said the African.

Proud to be Arab, said the Arab.

Proud to be European, said the racist.

It is past time to stand for national pride.  To be unabashedly proud Americans.

We have nothing to apologize for, nothing to be ashamed of, nothing to prove, and everything to be proud of.  America is the most extraordinary nation ever to emerge in human history.  We must reclaim our sense of greatness.

As we set out on this path, we are like David fighting Goliath.  Because we stand alone against just about every major institution.  Most of our political leaders have failed us.  Many of our religious institutions have failed us.  The media has failed us.  And our educational institutions have failed us, as they churn out propaganda and brainwash our youth.

And yet, we must never believe, “No, we won’t make it.”

As Winston Churchill famously said: “Never give in – never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense.  Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.”

“If you're going through hell, keep going.”

Offline GourmetDan

Re: As Muslims march through German city, Germans express fear
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 03:50:01 pm »

“Merkel says we’ll make it!”

“Yes we’ll make it! We’ll make it to our collective doom!”

Isn't it interesting to note that Bammy isn't the only Western 'leader' who is destroying his own country?

It's almost as though they are all working from the same script... which we know doesn't exist... because they told us so...    :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 05:45:15 pm »
Isn't it interesting to note that Bammy isn't the only Western 'leader' who is destroying his own country?

It's almost as though they are all working from the same script... which we know doesn't exist... because they told us so...    :silly:
yep....same script.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 05:54:49 pm »
yep....same script.

Which means that said script is at least Western and possibly global in nature...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 06:17:00 pm »
Which means that said script is at least Western and possibly global in nature...
Yes....NWO. Never thought it was real.