Author Topic: With ISIS arrests, Australians wishing they had guns  (Read 1109 times)

rangerrebew

With ISIS arrests, Australians wishing they had guns
« on: October 28, 2015, 01:28:10 pm »
With ISIS arrests, Australians wishing they had guns
'I'd feel safer in a country where I was legally allowed to carry around a firearm'
Published: 09/18/2014 at 7:14 PM

Nick Adams is an internationally renowned Australian speaker, lecturer and media commentator. He is the author of "The American Boomerang: How the World's Greatest Turnaround Nation Will Do It Again." His website is www.nickadamsinamerica.com.   

Never before have I felt so naked.

Now more than ever, I wish I was armed.

And I’m not alone.

Any and all home-grown Islamic terrorism should be able, if need be, to be met by a well-armed civilian militia. The United Kingdom has had two beheadings of members of the public in the last two years, with neither police nor civilians able to prevent it. It has prohibitive gun laws.

With news of the ISIS plot to randomly abduct members of the Australian public and behead them, Australian sentiment on guns is dramatically shifting.

It appears Australians are finally understanding the importance of gun ownership and craving it at a time when the world is increasingly unsafe.

“I’ll tell you this point blank: I’d feel safer in a country where I was legally allowed to carry around a firearm,” says J. Coughran, 30, a businessman.

In “The American Boomerang,” possibly one of the most important books of our time, philosopher and author Nick Adams explores America through sympathetic Australian eyes.

According to Coughran, media coverage of Islamic State is fueling the change in heart.

“This ISIS stuff is seeing quite a few people changing their opinions.. one of my mates told me today- he’s coming around on the gun issue. He’s 68 years old, been against guns his whole life- now he’s turning around because of these savages,” he said.

With Islamic supremacism a mainstream interpretation of Islam, deeply rooted in Islamic scripture and endorsed by many of Islam’s most influential scholars, Australians are beginning to understand the nature of the Islamic threat and studying their own weaknesses.

Australians are looking to America, and not the U.K. for guidance.

With this sort of threat, the normal calculus of a civilized society with a small, armed (or unarmed) police force upon which the citizens are forced to rely, no longer adds up.

Kyle, 33, believes that Australian gun control is only making Islamic terrorists in Australia safer, and their objectives easier to achieve.

“Our lack of self-defense makes us a prime target,” he said. “It is no surprise to me that homegrown terrorism is most rampant in nations with strict gun control. These guys want to snatch random people in Australia off the street, drape them in the ISIS flag and behead them on camera with an Arabic-emblazoned sword.”

He said, “If I had a gun, I’ll tell you what I’d do with those swords.”

It is times like these that Americans should thank God that they have the Second Amendment and crush any effort or force seeking to weaken or remove it.

Right now, they are the envy of a growing number of Australians who wish they were armed.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/09/with-isis-arrests-australians-wishing-they-had-guns/#dj8EgCFQXPMdQELE.99

Offline GourmetDan

Re: With ISIS arrests, Australians wishing they had guns
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 01:38:14 pm »

“It is no surprise to me that homegrown terrorism is most rampant in nations with strict gun control. These guys want to snatch random people in Australia off the street, drape them in the ISIS flag and behead them on camera with an Arabic-emblazoned sword.”

He said, “If I had a gun, I’ll tell you what I’d do with those swords.”

It is times like these that Americans should thank God that they have the Second Amendment and crush any effort or force seeking to weaken or remove it.

Famous last words... "If I had a gun..."

Don worry... the 2nd Amendment will be gone soon after Her Heinous takes office... much the same way the Australians were disarmed...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 06:34:14 pm »
Famous last words... "If I had a gun..."

Don worry... the 2nd Amendment will be gone soon after Her Heinous takes office... much the same way the Australians were disarmed...

:mauslaff: 000hehehehe Beautiful, just beautiful! :mauslaff: :bigsilly:  I just noticed that if you drop the H sound, it also fits. :beer:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 06:35:59 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 07:21:42 pm »
I just noticed that if you drop the H sound, it also fits.

:beer:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 07:25:21 pm »
I just noticed that if you drop the H sound, it also fits.

'er 'einous

It's cockney
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2015, 07:29:18 pm »
'er 'einous

It's cockney

I thought it was pronounced 'er 'anus...

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2015, 01:31:46 pm »
More like "her Hiney," but back to the subject of the thread, I follow on Facebook a couple of pages that offer a good look at what conservatives are saying in Australia: Oz Central - The World and The Australian Tea Party. They are furious over the Muslim invasion of their country.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2015, 02:06:46 pm »
More like "her Hiney," but back to the subject of the thread, I follow on Facebook a couple of pages that offer a good look at what conservatives are saying in Australia: Oz Central - The World and The Australian Tea Party. They are furious over the Muslim invasion of their country.

Looks like 'leaders' of all Western societies are bent on doing the exact opposite of what their citizens want.

Almost like they are all following the same script or plan... just a coinkidink, I'm sure...