Author Topic: 'Merry Christmas,' Trump declares  (Read 9752 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: 'Merry Christmas,' Trump declares
« Reply #175 on: October 26, 2015, 02:34:44 am »
Probably because nobody tattled to the moderators about it.  Relax.  In case you haven't noticed, this isn't National Review (take that however you wish).
I never report stuff to the moderator either, but perhaps I should be taking responsibility for reporting stuff.  I can't be insulted by anyone, but letting the personal attacks slide might be making other poster uncomfortable and allowing unsavory behavior seem acceptable.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #176 on: October 26, 2015, 02:34:47 am »
I hate editing and deleting posts..as you know I rarely do it...but lately threads are getting out of control over this guy name Trump...members here who have been friends for years are at each others throats.

Should I just step aside and let you all attack and call ea other names?...is that what you all want...sure would be easier on me.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

« Reply #177 on: October 26, 2015, 02:37:08 am »
Ummmm............. I THINK I follow that.  ^-^

I don't even think of reporting people here, but I think now that I should have made an exception after that vile post.

Hindsight, you know......

20/20, of course.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #178 on: October 26, 2015, 02:37:32 am »
I counted 7 paragraphs in that post. As usual sink you have to take a connecting flight just to get to the point. Just say it - suckers!

But, that's not a good argument in politics. If it were, no one would seriously consider voting for Hillary.

You  know, friend, if I was as big an bleep as  some think I am, I'''d be "insulted"" by that comment.   But I'm not.

""Trump sychopants" (you know I'd love to use my favorite term, but I'll  get my ass kicked  if I do) don't care what he says.  They'll follow him anywhere, no matter that he'd take  your home and  pay you whatever he wanted  to if your home stood in the way of one of his  "developments."
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Oceander

« Reply #179 on: October 26, 2015, 02:38:34 am »

You  know, friend, if I was as big an bleep as  some think I am, I'''d be "insulted"" by that comment.   But I'm not.

""Trump sychopants" (you know I'd love to use my favorite term, but I'll  get my ass kicked  if I do) don't care what he says.  They'll follow him anywhere, no matter that he'd take  your home and  pay you whatever he wanted  to if your home stood in the way of one of his  "developments."

I think I can be a bigger one than you'll ever be!!

« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 02:39:09 am by Oceander »

« Reply #180 on: October 26, 2015, 02:42:28 am »
Like Lando Lincoln and Luis Gonzales, I guess  I've worn out my welcome.

Lando Lincoln posted yesterday.  I don't think she has left...at least I hope not.  She is my favorite displaced cheesehead.

Online libertybele

« Reply #181 on: October 26, 2015, 02:42:52 am »
Good grief.  For the record, I don't consider myself a Trump supporter or a Trump hater. The guy has qualities that I like and dislike.  I like the fact that he speaks his mind and is not of the GOP establishment.  He has plenty of money and therefore he cannot be bought.  Head to head with Hillary, I think he would debate her well and he would win.  I can't say that of Carson.  Carson going head to head with Hillary, he'd lose.  He's soft spoken and does not speak with conviction...he's is no match for Hillary's years of debating.  Hillary's been around the block so many times that even she believes her own lies.  Cruz head to head with Hillary would win hands down.  I have no doubt he would expose her lies and make her wish she'd never debated him.  I think Rubio would give Hillary a run for her money but not confident he'd be able to beat her.  I think Bush would lose against Hillary; she's a better liar than he is.  I don't see Huckabee or Paul lasting too much longer, nor Jindal or Graham.  Fiorina may rise in the polls again, I think she would also give Hillary a run for her money in a debate.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Oceander

« Reply #182 on: October 26, 2015, 02:43:41 am »
LOL!!  OUt  of  all the overheated posts put up on this forum  over the  last month, and you pick mine to delete.   I  don't even remember what it was about.

I have known for a very  long time that you don't want me on  this forum and that you have been hoping I'd just go away.

Well, you get your wish..    Like Lando Lincoln and Luis Gonzales, I guess  I've worn out my welcome.

Goodbye.. It was fun while it lasted.

Lando never wore out the welcome.  Luis comes and goes as his time, and his ego, permit.

Oceander

« Reply #183 on: October 26, 2015, 02:47:05 am »
Good grief.  For the record, I don't consider myself a Trump supporter or a Trump hater. The guy has qualities that I like and dislike.  I like the fact that he speaks his mind and is not of the GOP establishment.  He has plenty of money and therefore he cannot be bought.  Head to head with Hillary, I think he would debate her well and he would win.  I can't say that of Carson.  Carson going head to head with Hillary, he'd lose.  He's soft spoken and does not speak with conviction...he's is no match for Hillary's years of debating.  Hillary's been around the block so many times that even she believes her own lies.  Cruz head to head with Hillary would win hands down.  I have no doubt he would expose her lies and make her wish she'd never debated him.  I think Rubio would give Hillary a run for her money but not confident he'd be able to beat her.  I think Bush would lose against Hillary; she's a better liar than he is.  I don't see Huckabee or Paul lasting too much longer, nor Jindal or Graham.  Fiorina may rise in the polls again, I think she would also give Hillary a run for her money in a debate.

Other than Trump, I generally tend to agree with you.  Dr. Carson is too much of a nice person; the game is too rough and tumble for him.  Cruz would be an interesting debater but I don't think he would ultimately win because to-date as far as I can tell he hasn't learned how to build networks, a skill that is a necessity, particularly for a president.  I like Rubio and tend to think he has even chances.  I think Bush would lose not only because he'd have problems with Clinton but also because he's running against his name and that is a race he will almost surely lose.  I agree with you on the others.  I would, however, like to see Fiorina put some more gusto into it.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #184 on: October 26, 2015, 02:47:54 am »

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #185 on: October 26, 2015, 02:47:55 am »
Lando Lincoln posted yesterday.  I don't think she has left...at least I hope not.  She is my favorite displaced cheesehead.

Lando is most definitely a man - an extremely nice and honorable man at that.

:laugh:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #186 on: October 26, 2015, 02:49:13 am »
I spent the greater part of the afternoon...over 3 pages on this thread in a vain attempt to get musiclady to  snap the heck out of it.

Arguing with her is tantamount to beating your bloody head against the wall.

What did she do after I asked her for the 3rd or 4th time to watch the video to prove her error in judgment?

She deflected...not for the first time in this thread...using the same tactics as a liberal might do and pick my response to once again ridicule me.

So yeah....she could kiss my a$$.

I've told you guys on more than a few occasions that I will respond to people in the manner in which they treat me.

And, I'll stand by it.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

« Reply #187 on: October 26, 2015, 02:49:25 am »

Very much so, the nice and honorable part.  The other part I have insufficient knowledge of.

Oceander

« Reply #188 on: October 26, 2015, 02:51:30 am »
I spent the greater part of the afternoon...over 3 pages on this thread in a vain attempt to get musiclady to  snap the heck out of it.

Arguing with her is tantamount to beating your bloody head against the wall.

What did she do after I asked her for the 3rd or 4th time to watch the video to prove her error in judgment?

She deflected...not for the first time in this thread...using the same tactics as a liberal might do and pick my response to once again ridicule me.

So yeah....she could [DELETED BY ME BECAUSE I DON'T WISH TO CONTINUE YOUR INSULTS].

I've told you guys on more than a few occasions that I will respond to people in the manner in which they treat me.

And, I'll stand by it.

(A) you're late to the party, and

(B) way to prove sinkspur's point.  You must really hate Myst.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 02:52:20 am by Oceander »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #189 on: October 26, 2015, 02:52:21 am »

Lando is all man!   And I'm glad he wasn't around today to witness this thread.....all getting out of hand because certain people fly off the handle with their preconceived notions without even viewing the video.

If the headline infers something negative about Donald Trump....the haters get aroused.

They should ALL be ashamed of themselves.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

« Reply #190 on: October 26, 2015, 02:52:47 am »
Lando never wore out the welcome.  Luis comes and goes as his time, and his ego, permit.

Something Alexander the Great said, There is nothing impossible to him who will try. But, he died at 33.

Would love to see both those dudes posting more.

Oceander

« Reply #191 on: October 26, 2015, 02:53:07 am »
Lando is all man!   And I'm glad he wasn't around today to witness this thread.....all getting out of hand because certain people fly off the handle with their preconceived notions without even viewing the video.

If the headline infers something negative about Donald Trump....the haters get aroused.

They should ALL be ashamed of themselves.

Oh goody!  Now you're proving my point as well.

Oceander

« Reply #192 on: October 26, 2015, 02:53:52 am »
Something Alexander the Great said, There is nothing impossible to him who will try. But, he died at 33.

Would love to see both those dudes posting more.

Definitely agree.  Lando was always and ever the gentleman, with a good statement, politely made, and Luis was as interesting as he was infuriating at times.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #193 on: October 26, 2015, 02:54:09 am »
(A) you're late to the party, and

(B) way to prove sinkspur's point.  You must really hate Myst.

You're being an a$$ here yourself, Mr. instigator.....and you've admitted that as much on more than one thread this past week.

You wear it like a badge of honor.

Myst knows how I feel about her AND the forum.

Nice try...no cigar.

Oceander

« Reply #194 on: October 26, 2015, 02:55:11 am »
You're being an a$$ here yourself, Mr. instigator.....and you've admitted that as much on more than one thread this past week.

Nice try...no cigar.

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo!  I know you are but what am I!

See, I can play that game too.

« Reply #195 on: October 26, 2015, 03:00:51 am »
Good grief.  For the record, I don't consider myself a Trump supporter or a Trump hater.

We all know you are a Cruz toady, libertybele.

...and again just a little humor with the "toady" term...I mean supporter.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #196 on: October 26, 2015, 03:01:24 am »
You're being an :nono: here yourself, Mr. instigator.....and you've admitted that as much on more than one thread this past week.

Nice try...no cigar.

Yes I know...and I appreciate it..that's why I expect so much more from you..please tone it down and maybe the others will to.......it has to start from someone...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #197 on: October 26, 2015, 03:02:41 am »
We all know you are a Cruz toady, libertybele.

...and again just a little humor with the "toady" term...I mean supporter.

:facepalm:......yikes I guess that includes me too!
Support the USO

Oceander

« Reply #198 on: October 26, 2015, 03:02:42 am »

What are you, a train hater!?!?!?!

:smokin:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #199 on: October 26, 2015, 03:05:54 am »
btw, thanks for the Ignore feature.  It's a God send.  It's saving me from seeing any more of the crap being flung at me today.   

Hopefully you'll use the time the Ignore feature saves you to review your posts from today.  There was quite a lot of "crap" flying from you.

That's all.