Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>>>Hillary Clinton testifies before the House Select Committee on Benghazi..10am est  (Read 17601 times)

Offline mountaineer

Kevin D. Williamson ‏@KevinNR 1m1 minute ago
You'd think that we'd have learned by now that we are not going to be liberated from the Clintons by a scandal.

Drew McCoy ‏@DrewMTips 5m5 minutes ago
    Oh cool, Hillary is still blaming US citizens (by name) for the actions of terrorists.
    Disgraceful.

Joel Pollak ‏@joelpollak 5m5 minutes ago
Now @HillaryClinton invoking Terry Jones. She has doubled down on false video story. I guess it’s better than admitting she lied? #Benghazi

Katie Pavlich Verified account ‏@KatiePavlich 10h10 hours ago
Never forget Hillary stood in front of the flag draped coffins of 4 dead Americans and lied about a video #benghazi http://ow.ly/i/dTFwi
652 retweets 483 favorites

James Woods Verified account ‏@RealJamesWoods 38m38 minutes ago
Ask yourself this? Is she lying or telling the truth? #Benghazi

National Review Verified account ‏@NRO 1h1 hour ago
    #Benghazi victim's mother says @HillaryClinton is a liar. #NeverForget

Amy Kremer ‏@AmyKremer 2h2 hours ago
I don't know how the families & friends of those killed n #Benghazi can sit in that hearing & restrain themselves. #BenghaziHearing
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 10:57:51 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

Now she is using ummmm quite a bit while testifying.

Offline flowers

6:43 PM: Clinton says it is a “disservice” for Roskam to say that Clinton should have told Congress that “Stevens kept faith with the State Department that I headed even when we broke faith with him” and “accepted my invitation to serve in Benghazi even though he was denied the security he implored us to give him. I and my colleagues were distracted by other matters and opportunities and ambitions and we breached our fundamental duty to mitigate his danger and secure his safety and that of Glen Doherty, Sean Smith, and Tyrone Woods.”

“Of course I would not say that,” Clinton says. She says it is a “disservice” to the people who are given security responsibilities.

6:40 PM: Clinton, in response to Roskam, says her “responsibility” to Benghazi was to be briefed, to discuss with the security and policy experts whether “we would have a post in Benghazi, whether we would continue it, whether we would make it permanently.” She insists that nobody recommended closing the Benghazi post and claims there were “many affirmative responses” to requests for more security. Clinton implies that it was Stevens’s responsibility to get more security because “ambassadors are the ones who pass on security recommendations and requests.”

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
OK will keep posting as long as people are following.

Thank you!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

OMG  Sanchez just apologized for the Republicans feeding her answers!!!!!!!!!!

Offline flowers

James Woods ‏@RealJamesWoods 2m2 minutes ago

Susan Brooks, ladies and gentlemen. A true lioness. #BenghaziCommittee
45 retweets 91 favorites

Offline musiclady

I posted the name wrong....Jim Jordan he was good!

Jim Jordan came up with some damning evidence against Hillary.

(He makes me proud!  He's one of the good guys).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline flowers

Boy her voice REALLY changes when asked questions from her fluff team the dems.

Offline flowers

Jim Jordan came up with some damning evidence against Hillary.

(He makes me proud!  He's one of the good guys).
Him Korskam, Brooks and Gowdy....

Offline flowers

Stop throwing the courageous Chris Stevens under the bus, Hillary. He's already dead. #Benghazi
50 retweets 74 favorites

Offline flowers

7:10 PM:
Rep. Susan Brooks (R-IN)
33%
says there is no record of Clinton even talking to Ambassador Stevens after he was sworn in. She asks if Clinton personally spoke to him after he was sworn in in May.

“I believe I did,” Clinton says before saying she does not recall when exactly that was.

Clinton says that she was the boss of the ambassadors in 270 different countries. She says she is “very well aware” of the dangers that U.S. diplomats face and there was no recommendation from Benghazi to close the consulate.

6: 55 PM:
Rep. Tammy Duckworth (D-IL)
14%
asks Clinton to talk about the various security improvements that were made after the Benghazi attacks and allow her to go over her laundry list.

Offline flowers

She is asked if she was at home and if she was alone......HIL LAUGHS!!!! 

Offline flowers

Now asking if talked to obama and what time. She doesn't answer. dances around it.  Go Roby!!

Offline flowers

Why did she go home when the battle was still raging?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Why did she go home when the battle was still raging?

Can you think of anyone more desperately in need of beauty sleep?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline mountaineer

She is asked if she was at home and if she was alone......HIL LAUGHS!!!!
She's never alone.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

Not sniper fire....she got tomatoes tossed at her i think she said DC?

Offline flowers

James Woods ‏@RealJamesWoods 52s52 seconds ago

"I care deeply about people who support our country..." except Republicans. They are my enemy.
0 retweets 0 favorites

Offline flowers

If she does the crocodile tears one more time, mass illness will ensue... #benghazihearings
6 retweets 13 favorites

Offline flowers

7: 30 PM:
Rep. Adam Smith (D-WA)
11%
again defends Clinton, saying the questions after nine exhausting hours are now becoming more badgering, wishing to “wear you down” and “get you to say something that they can later use.” He says he does not see the utility of that and wonders if there is going to be an “end point” to this or if the hearing will go on all night.

7:20 PM: In response to questioning from
Rep. Martha Roby (R-AL)
49%
, Clinton says she spoke with President Barack Obama after the Benghazi attacks and says she is not going to reveal what they talked about. She says she did not speak with then-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta but met with him the next day. Clinton says she did not need to speak with Panetta and Gen. Martin Dempsey, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, while U.S. officials on the ground were being attacked. Clinton says she had a “rolling series of conversations” with the survivors when they came back to the State Department. Roby implies Clinton was not concerned about State Department personnel.

Offline flowers

I am tired....she just said she had no computer at home....yet the server was found in her home??? did I not remember that correctly?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I am tired....she just said she had no computer at home....yet the server was found in her home??? did I not remember that correctly?

She's probably tired too - hard to keep up with your lies when you're tired.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

OMG. Everybody ate her homework, Chris Stevens commited suicide, and Republicans are meanies. #BengahziHearing

Offline flowers

did you make the decision not to send the fest team?

Offline flowers

She said it was over less than a hour...