Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>>>Hillary Clinton testifies before the House Select Committee on Benghazi..10am est  (Read 17625 times)

Offline Paladin

New batter up, Peter Roskam (R-IL). He was not impressive first time out.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Paladin

One good thing about Roskam is that H has often been looking down at the table reading documents while a Republican asks questions. It really displays indifference and disdain. Every time she does that with Roskam, however, he tells her he will wait while she reads. It brings her behavior up short.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Millee

New batter up, Peter Roskam (R-IL). He was not impressive first time out.

He's no Gowdy. 

Offline flowers

they are  off now. voting on something.

Offline Paladin

He ended on a high note accusing H of using Libya for positive publicity when she could. H didn't like that.

Committee now on break to vote.

Offline Paladin

Offline flowers

Offline flowers

Yikes...you would think she would have something done to those teeth.

Offline flowers

3:47: Roskam tries again to frame Clinton as the architect of the administration’s Libya policy and he says he believes the Clinton Doctrine is “where an opportunity is seized to turn progress in Libya into a political win for Hillary Rodham Clinton and at the precise moment when things look good, take a victory lap” on all the Sunday shows. Clinton says that Obama actually deserves the “historic credit” for going into Libya but Obama told the New York Times‘s Thomas Friedman that the way the administration managed Libya’s transition was probably one of his biggest foreign policy regrets. The hearing is adjourned while Representatives go to cast votes.

Offline aligncare

I almost went blind at that photo. Gee, warn a body next time, flowers.  ^-^

Offline musiclady

Seriously!!  Scary stuff!   ^-^

Hey, flowers........ thank you SO much for posting all the info on this thread.  I've been teaching this afternoon, and just read through all your posts.

You've done a great job here!   :patriot:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline aligncare

Seriously!!  Scary stuff!   ^-^

Hey, flowers........ thank you SO much for posting all the info on this thread.  I've been teaching this afternoon, and just read through all your posts.

You've done a great job here!   :patriot:

I second that! Having those links to follow was a big help, too. Thanks, flo.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Yes thanks flowers for stepping in...I was going to do it but have been on the phone most of the day with my sister and her family emergency...lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

Anyone know who that woman is in the pink behind the hil? She shakes her head when hil does and laughs when she does too.

Offline flowers

Yeah! I thought of that right off. Just didn't know how to post a warning before you opened the link.

Offline flowers

thank you all......I was just going to stop doing this thread because didn't think anyone else was here.

Offline flowers

Question for hil

You couldn't keep your Ambassador in Libya safe. Why should we feel safe when you are President of the U.S.A.?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 08:34:42 pm by flowers »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Agreed. Thank you flowers!

:media:
*patience*
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline flowers

James Woods ‏@RealJamesWoods 3m3 minutes ago

I am just astounded that the Democrats on the panel have zero interest in knowing what happened to our men. #BengahziHearing

Offline GourmetDan

Can anyone imagine Her Heinous acting like this with other Heads of State she doesn't like?

Keep it classy Hil... sheesh...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline flowers

If I heard correctly jeffery tobin on cnn just asked......why even have americans in benghazi?

Offline flowers

James Woods ‏@RealJamesWoods 1m1 minute ago

JUST the ObamaCare enrollment system alone has cost 2.1 BILLION dollars as of last Sept. A hell of a lot more than 4.7 MILLION. #Bengahzi

Offline flowers

At 11:00 that night after she told the public it was a reaction to a YouTube video she wrote her family and told them it was an Al-Qaeda attack.
She knew it was a terror attack from the start.

@HillaryClinton LIED. Her secret emails reveal she KNEW #Benghazi was a terror attack from the START! pic.twitter.com/Izf6YxzQi5

— Progressives Today (@ProgsToday) October 22, 2015

Hillary Clinton lied to the American public.
And now there is proof.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/10/boom-rep-jim-jordan-nails-hillary-clinton-on-benghazi-lies-video/

Offline flowers

They are still voting.

Offline flowers

It must be a yell-fest in that voting room right now!