Author Topic: Gov. Brown Approves Automatic Voter Registration at DMV for Californians  (Read 512 times)

Offline Paladin

Talk about a license to commit massive voter fraud. Illegals, excons, anyone with false ID, come on down.

"Targeting California’s recent record-low voter turnout, Gov. Jerry Brown on Saturday signed a measure that would eventually allow Californians to be automatically registered to vote when they go to the DMV to obtain or renew a driver’s license.

The measure, which would also allow Californians to opt out of registering, was introduced in response to the dismal 42% turnout in the November 2014 statewide election.

That bill and 13 others the governor signed Saturday, will “help improve elections and expand voter rights and access in California,” Brown’s office said in a statement.

Some 6.6 million Californians who are eligible to register to vote have not registered, according to Secretary of State Alex Padilla, who supported the legislation as a way to increase voter participation."

http://ktla.com/2015/10/10/gov-brown-approves-automatic-voter-registration-for-californians/
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Gov. Brown Approves Automatic Voter Registration at DMV for Californians
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 05:55:35 am »
They guys don't go to the DMV, because they don't drive because either they don't work and cannot afford a car, or their girl drives them around in the car her parents got her.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Paladin

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 06:07:03 am »
They guys don't go to the DMV, because they don't drive because either they don't work and cannot afford a car, or their girl drives them around in the car her parents got her.

Interesting. Apparently their girlfriends, or the bus, can't get them to the DMV.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 06:10:18 am »
Interesting. Apparently their girlfriends, or the bus, can't get them to the DMV.

Likely waiting for the Esplanade with tinted windows

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2015, 05:20:44 pm »
Make people vote. Just like in 3rd world countries. The dems will have the WH and all forms of government for generations. The NWO invaders and voting laws will make sure of that in 2016.

geronl

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2015, 05:30:11 pm »
automatic voter registration is the dumbest thing ever, totally defeats the purpose of registration

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2015, 12:46:13 am »
automatic voter registration is the dumbest thing ever, totally defeats the purpose of registration

Absolutely agree.  **nononono*

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2015, 12:49:54 am »
Voting should be made considerably more DIFFICULT, not easier.

As it was in times long gone.

But, hey! It's California.
Nothing going to change there, except for the worse.

A state that is increasingly no longer part of "America".

Oceander

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2015, 12:50:57 am »
:facepalm2:

Offline raml

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2015, 01:10:57 am »
How can that be legal the law says you have to be a citizen and non citizens have drivers licenses since when can something that is illegal under the constitution be changed state wise? I thought you would have to amend the constitution first or is it just open house now on all laws because Obama is doing it?. In California when I moved there years ago I found it tough to register to vote though. You had to stumble on someone out soliciting voters and the party you wanted or call the party direct and ask where someone was going to be and if you weren't working go sign up or find a time when you could chase someone down so that did need to be changed. Now here in Missouri when I first got my drivers license from them I had to bring two utility bills to show where you were living and your birth certificate and they would allow you to sign up for voter registration if you were a citizen then a card was sent to my home and when I voted I had to show photo ID. I am confused at how so many non citizens are getting to vote and are democrats now just being totally up front about helping voter fraud at the polls.

geronl

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2015, 05:33:40 am »
they give illegals drivers licenses and then make those with DL's registered to vote automatically,

Astounding

:thud:

:chairbang: :chairbang: