Author Topic: Hillary: I Went Shopping Once  (Read 474 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary: I Went Shopping Once
« on: October 08, 2015, 01:02:55 pm »
http://www.nationalreview.com/node/425233/print

Hillary: I Went Shopping Once
Mrs. Clinton says she’s just a regular gal — and in Washington, she almost is.
By Windsor Mann — October 8, 2015

The other day, Bill Clinton blamed the press for his wife’s recent political troubles. But most of the fault is her own — for talking to the press.

She’s not good at it.

For two Sundays in a row last month, instead of going to church, Hillary Clinton appeared on Sunday-morning talk shows. Her first appearance, on CBS’s Face the Nation, was weird even by her standards. What made it weird was that she laughed, and laughed repeatedly, on occasions that should not have elicited laughter from a person not high on marijuana.

Asked to define herself in three words, Clinton provided 61. “Just three?” she asked, roaring with fake laughter. “I can’t possibly do that!” This must have been one of those hard choices that her last book was about.

The question shouldn’t have stumped her. Clinton has defined herself in three words before. In 1992, for instance, she said, “I am me.” And that’s her problem.

When running for office, Clinton tries to convince people that she is one of them. In 2008, explaining a “misstatement” she made about encountering sniper fire in Bosnia, she said, “I made a mistake. That happens. It proves I’m human, which, you know, for some people is a revelation.”

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

bkepley

Re: Hillary: I Went Shopping Once
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 01:11:32 pm »
What a terrible candidate.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 01:15:00 pm »
Poor Hillary.  I actually think her heart is not in this campaign but she can't get out now because she and her hubby have collected billions in political graft from around the world, and all of those benefactors expect to get something for their money.  The Clintons are obligated to make a good faith effort at winning the presidency.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2015, 02:13:29 pm »
This is one area where comparisons of her with Richard Nixon do not apply. Nixon was, for all his faults, fascinating; Clinton is not.
Nixon also was intelligent. Hillary does not strike me as being particularly smart about anything.

This puts her at odds not only with Nixon but also with her husband, who managed to feel other people’s pain as well as their private parts.
:laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org