Author Topic: Muslim 'clock-boy' dad pushes 9/11 conspiracy theories  (Read 631 times)

rangerrebew

Muslim 'clock-boy' dad pushes 9/11 conspiracy theories
« on: October 08, 2015, 09:46:05 am »
Muslim 'clock-boy' dad pushes 9/11 conspiracy theories
Arabic Facebook page calls terror attack 'American media creation'
Published: 9 hours ago

Elhassan Mohammed’s National Reform Party Facebook page asserts the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on the U.S. were an elaborate hoax used a pretext for war.

When 14-year-old Ahmed “clock-boy” Mohamed meets with President Obama, perhaps they should take time to discuss his father’s 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Mohammed Elhassan Mohammed, 50, who attempted to become the president of Sudan twice while living in the U.S., runs the Arabic-language National Reform Party Facebook page. The website casts the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks as masterfully conducted media hoax.

“Yesterday [Friday, September 11, 2015] was the anniversary observed in the United States of America on what is called ‘September 11th.’ This was the miracle that came to America in the form of terrorism – which offered her the invasion of Islamic countries (headed by Afghanistan and Iraq), which she saw as a great threat – on a golden plate,” a recent Facebook post by Asad al-Barari said, Townhall.com reported Tuesday. “Thus [the events of September 11th] are but an American media creation, no matter how some may try to label them as ‘Islamic terrorism.’ They were indeed terrorism, but terrorism American style – terrorism that sweeps away and annihilates whole countries, and not those few buildings in the midst of New York City.”

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/09/ahmed-mohamed-clock.jpg
ahmed-mohamed-clock

Mohammed’s son, Ahmed, gained instant notoriety after a “suit-case” clock he brought to MacArthur High School in Irving, Texas, on Sept. 14 prompted cops to temporarily detain him and school officials to issue a suspension.

“I told you one day I’m going to be – and you told me yourself – I’m going to be really big on the Internet one day,” the teenager allegedly told his former Sam Houston Middle School history teacher, Ralph Kubiak, after his story went viral, the Dallas Morning News reported Sept. 26.

“House of War: Islam’s Jihad Against the World” conveys what the West needs to know about Islam and the violent, expansionary ideology that seeks the subjugation and destruction of other faiths, cultures and systems of government

President Obama invited the student to the White House in a Sept. 16 tweet, saying, “Cool clock, Ahmed. Want to bring it to the White House? We should inspire more kids like you to like science. It’s what makes America great.”

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/09/Obama-tweet-clock.jpg
Obama-tweet-clock

There was only one problem with the teenager’s “invention”: He didn’t invent anything.

Electrical expert Thomas Talbot posted a YouTube video Sept. 18 demonstrating how the boy simply took existing parts to a digital clock and secured them inside a suitcase.

“If someone had really made a clock, this circuitry would not look like this. First of all, this transformer is for a 120 volt line. People who do ‘maker’ things do not tend to use AC power because it’s a bit more dangerous and there’s no reason to do it. You can use batteries,” Talbot said, WND reported. “These are manufactured, printed circuit boards, with printed circuit board circuits with a micro-controller in the middle. Those manufactured boards are used in manufactured products or professional engineer sample runs.”

Mohammed Elhassan Mohammed's National Reform Party, known as "al-Islah al-Watani," also presents a 15-minute video on its Facebook page claiming explosives were used in bringing down the World Trade Center, Townhall reported. The post was published in 2013.

Prior to his son's suspension, Mohammed also made news in April, 2011 during a mock trial. He served as the Quran's defense attorney when Florida pastor Rev. Terry Jones threatened to burn the religious book.

"I thought it would help other Muslims, other Christians and Terry Jones himself. I thought we were just going to discuss the Quran. That’s why I went there," Mohammed told the Washington Post from Irving, Texas, April 16.

The fake trail was held at the Dove World Outreach Center in Gainesville, Florida. The Quran was found "guilty" of of inciting terrorism and violence, and then burned.

"They didn’t tell me that," the activist said when asked if he knew how the trial would end, the newspaper reported.

The burning of the Quran sparked three days of riots in Afghanistan.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/10/muslim-clock-boy-dad-pushes-911-conspiracy-theories/#7ezubjUEdQ98JtfC.99

rangerrebew

Re: Muslim 'clock-boy' dad pushes 9/11 conspiracy theories
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 09:47:23 am »
Is there a "reality" TV show in the offing? :im waiting: