Author Topic: The Speaker, the Pope and the Exorcism....Maureen Dowd  (Read 236 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Speaker, the Pope and the Exorcism....Maureen Dowd
« on: October 03, 2015, 11:21:05 pm »
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/04/opinion/sunday/maureen-dowd-the-speaker-the-pope-and-the-exorcism.html?ref=opinion&_r=0

The Speaker, the Pope and the Exorcism

OCT. 3, 2015

John Boehner stands smiling in front of the mirror in the bathroom of his English basement apartment on G Street on Capitol Hill. He breaks into song as he fastidiously ties the four-in-hand knot in his bright green tie to get the perfect dimple.

“Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-A-Dee-A, my, oh my, it’s almost my last day,” he belts. “Plenty of golf and sunshine heading my way.”

The Speaker speaks: “I’m almost free of these knuckleheads. That visit by Pope Francis was a blessed exorcism. I’m casting out the demons. Begone, Ted Cruz, you jackass! Away, Louie Gohmert! In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, out you unclean devil, Mark Meadows. You wanted to get rid of me and I’m soon going to be rid of you.”

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

bkepley

Re: The Speaker, the Pope and the Exorcism....Maureen Dowd
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 11:25:32 pm »
Sounds like a nice little cocktail party.