Author Topic: Judicial Watch: Documents Bare Hillary's Special Treatment of Huma Abedin  (Read 477 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/hillary-clinton-huma-abedini-speacial-treatment/2015/09/25/id/693355/

Friday, 25 Sep 2015 03:38 PM

Newly-released State Department records reveal former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton personally signed the authorization for Huma Abedin, her then-deputy chief of staff, to become a special government employee.

Tom Fitton, president of the government watchdog Judicial Watch, which obtained the records through the Freedom of Information Act, said they show that Abedin received "special treatment contrary to law."

"Hillary Clinton personally approved a corrupt patronage position. These new documents are smoking gun evidence of what Hillary Clinton's separate email server was all about — keeping secret the corruption of her and her top staff. What else is out there?" Fitton said.

Judicial Watch said the records also show that Abedin declined to provide complete information about the financial dealings of her husband Anthony Weiner, a former New York congressman who resigned in 2011 following a sleazy sexting scandal.

Judicial Watch says Clinton personally signed the form for Abedin's appointment as a "Special Government Employee/Senior Advisor to Clinton on March 23, 2012." Clinton certified that Abedin's "position is necessary to carry out government functions for which I am responsible."

The Obama State Department blacked out Clinton's signature on the form, allegedly to protect Clinton's privacy, Judicial Watch said.

Fitton's group said the documents raise questions about whether Abedin's new position complied with federal law that prevents special government positions created for work already performed by current employees.

On June 4, 2012, Abedin states "No, my new position is identical to my old position." She also expressed concern in March 2012 about the State Department finally paying for her travel from New York.

In a March 27, 2012, email about her "conversion to expert appointment," Abedin writes: "Have a few questions. One is time sensitive, I need to come down to state tomorrow. Can state start paying for my travel since New York is now my base? I've been paying personally for the last six months. Thanks."

The records show there was a rush to appoint Abedin to the position, which was initially set to begin on April 1, 2012, according to Judicial Watch.

"When Abedin was finally approved in June 2012, she had failed to provide her husband Anthony Weiner's financial information, despite repeated requests from the State Department," the group said.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34