Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: White House hopeful Carly Fiorina's claims of motherhood and 'secretary to CEO' rise to the top come under fire as ex-husband ridicules her as 'calculating' and tragic stepdaughter's mom says: 'Lori was MY daughter'  (Read 1940 times)

Offline GourmetDan

EXCLUSIVE: White House hopeful Carly Fiorina's claims of motherhood and 'secretary to CEO' rise to the top come under fire as ex-husband ridicules her as 'calculating' and tragic stepdaughter's mom says: 'Lori was MY daughter'

"According to Todd Bartlem, there is nothing surprising in Carly's tendency to place herself at the front and center of every narrative.  'She is pathologically narcissistic and all she cares about is her,' he said. 'Nothing holds together with her.  'I got kind of suspicious of her towards the end of the marriage because she had no old friends. She had nobody that she knew in the past, and I thought, "God that's kind of weird."'"

"Today Bartlem believes the reason lies in Carly's 'modus operandi' of 'dropping people' as soon as they have fulfilled their useful purpose in her life. Certainly it's what he believes happened to him.  'I had no utility and that's what the judgment was,' he said. 'If you aren't useful to her, your time is over. She learned that in business school. I was heartbroken. It was brutal.'  Bartlem claims that when Carly walked out on him she did so without leaving so much as a forwarding address or phone number. A year after the divorce, he claims, she pulled up in the driveway of their former home and calmly said, 'I will never see you again.'"

"True to her word, all contact ceased."

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online libertybele

CNN just announced that she is now 2nd in the polls next to Trump. Here it comes ... the establishment will try now to rip her to shreds. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline MBB1984

I am certainly not a FioRINO fan.  However, I take all statements from an ex-spouse as a grain of salt.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Having a laser-like focus to reach personal goals will do that to a person.....eliminating distractions or negative energy.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GourmetDan

CNN just announced that she is now 2nd in the polls next to Trump. Here it comes ... the establishment will try now to rip her to shreds.

That article was published July 14, 2015.

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline GourmetDan

I am certainly not a FioRINO fan.  However, I take all statements from an ex-spouse as a grain of salt.

"Divorce papers seen by Daily Mail Online reveal a muddy truth of overlapping divorces.  Frank was married to Patricia Easler with whom he had two daughters, Lori, who died aged 34 in 2009, and Tracy, now 44.  Carly joined AT&T in 1980. According to her later account of the ages of Frank's daughters when she met them, she was introduced to Frank the following year - 1981.  That was the same same year Frank's wife Patricia filed for divorce, in a case that dragged on for two years."

"Carly filed for divorce from Bartlem in April 1983, eight months before Frank's divorce was finalized.  Carly's divorce was finalized in November 1984 but documents filed in May that year show she and Frank were already living together. She gives her address as Frank's – the home he once shared with Patricia and their daughters."

Offline mountaineer

I'm not a big Carly fan, either, but the fact that she's now under media attack makes me wonder if she isn't doing something right. Only the candidates the media love will be spared.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GourmetDan

I'm not a big Carly fan, either, but the fact that she's now under media attack makes me wonder if she isn't doing something right. Only the candidates the media love will be spared.

That article was published July 14, 2015.

Offline Longiron

Don't think so Liberty. They see her going after Trump and will support her to do this. If she would be successful somehow with Trump they then would start going after her to get Bushie in there. However by week end enough of the Carly show will be out their and she will start  exiting the stage, IMO only!

Offline olde north church

Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Where are the women Trump has abused? Surely, running a beauty pageant, Mr. Trump was not able to keep his hands off all the Miss Universe contestants.

But if you're not the Chosen One, you get your personal life run through the shredder.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline NavyCanDo

Fiorina and Bartlem haven’t had any contact since their divorce was finalized in 1984. He admits that.   So why is the Media or maybe the Trump campaign, I don't know,  using an ex-husband, who has not had any contact with  her  for 31 years as the go-to, tell-all person on her?     
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 06:13:47 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline GourmetDan

Fiorina and Bartlem haven’t had any contact since their divorce was finalized in 1984. He admits that.   So why is the Media or maybe the Trump campaign, I don't know,  using an ex-husband, who has not had any contact with  her  for 31 years as the go-to, tell-all person on her?   

That article was published July 14, 2015 by the Daily Mail (which is a British tabloid newspaper) when Fiorina was a definite second-tier candidate...