Author Topic: Trump: Corporate, Middle Income Taxes Too High, ‘I Was Only Kidding’ On Hedge Funders Paying Up  (Read 1992 times)

Offline olde north church

Let's get down to brass tacks.  The Establishment isn't worried about losing with Trump.  They are deathly afraid of winning.  And with that victory, the GOP will actually have to do something besides bluster and shuffle paper. 
Perhaps with Trump we can get rid of a teeny-tiny, eensy-weensy bit of bureaucracy.  Perhaps we can stop a little bit of wetback flow.  Perhaps we can a veteran health plan worthy of the people who have put their lives on the line for us.
Just maybe, just maybe.
The Establishment and those who support them here just want to attach the Washington vacuum hose to John Q's wallet and start sucking on high.  They've been sucking so hard, for so long, without result.  For the love of Christ, how could Trump be possibly be worse than the walking abortion who inhabits 1600 PA now?  Cowardice is unbecoming.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Can't disagree with you, ONC!    :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

bkepley

Barrack Obama is not running and who knows what kind of damage Trump can do.  He has no clue what he'd do if he actually won and neither do you.  I would predict one thing he would do is put his ultra-liberal sister on the SC

Offline DCPatriot

Barrack Obama is not running and who knows what kind of damage Trump can do.  He has no clue what he'd do if he actually won and neither do you.  I would predict one thing he would do is put his ultra-liberal sister on the SC

You misspelled "Clinton" above in bold.

Fascinating that you're so lacking in reading comprehension, blepley.  Your post has no connection to the conversation at hand.  You perpetually put up a non sequitur whenever you can't keep up. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
About damned time you returned.  We've all missed you, Luis.

One thing you're obviously forgetting.   Mr. Trump is not African-American.  The GOP Congress will not be afraid of opposing Obama, and may be able to override a veto.

They won't put up with a president with a pen and a phone who is white.  Especially one that is essentially a Democrat.

Everyone here is all up in arms about how nothing ever works out the way you're told it will work out, and about all the broken promises.

Now there's some guy who was a Democrat a few weeks ago, and whose stands are the polar opposite of everything that conservatives have stood for for years (Hell, the ONE thing uniting the right these past few years has been opposition to Obamacare and this guy actually says that Obamacare didn't socialize medicine enough) making all sorts of promises again. All adjectives, very few verbs (to paraphrase Phil McGraw) and you're all on the bandwagon as if he's the s#it.

Listen closely Charlie Brown.

You need to hear this because football season just kicked off again.

That's still Lucy holding the ball.

She's just wearing a wig.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 01:11:51 pm by Luis Gonzalez »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline DCPatriot

Everyone here is all up in arms about how nothing ever works out the way you're told it will work out, and about all the broken promises.

Now there's some guy who was a Democrat a few weeks ago, and whose stands are the polar opposite of everything that conservatives have stood for for years (Hell, the ONE thing uniting the right these past few years has been opposition to Obamacare and this guy actually says that Obamacare didn't socialize medicine enough) making all sorts of promises again. All adjectives, very few verbs (to paraphrase Phil McGraw) and you're all on the bandwagon as if he's the s#it.

Listen closely Charlie Brown.

You need to hear this because football season just kicked off again.

That's still Lucy holding the ball.

She's just wearing a wig.

Even a liberal leaning Donald Trump is no comparison to a Marxist, Saul Alinsky disciple like Clinton, Sanders or even the moron Biden.

That's where I'm coming from.

Do you really think a Republican-controlled House and Senate will allow Trump to expand and bless Obamacare?  I don't.