Author Topic: Donald Trump on Ben Carson: ‘He’s an okay doctor’  (Read 2672 times)

bkepley

Donald Trump on Ben Carson: ‘He’s an okay doctor’
« on: September 10, 2015, 04:38:28 pm »
Twitchy
Trump criticizing Carson on his medical skills & abortion views? Puh-lease! Shut it, Trump.

Ericka Andersen (@ErickaAndersen) September 10, 2015

Carly Fiorina wasn’t Donald Trump’s only target this morning during his interview with CNN’s Chris Cuomo. Trump also went after Dr. Ben Carson, who Trump accused of attacking him first last night, and challenged his record on abortion, his faith and believe it or not, his bona fides as a doctor:

This Trump quote is hilarious: "I am a man of faith. I hardly know Ben Carson. I’m a believer, big league, in God. I will hit back on that.”

— emily nussbaum (@emilynussbaum) September 10, 2015

.@realDonaldTrump: @RealBenCarson "was heavy into the world of abortion" #TrumpOnCNN http://t.co/aLJPTnnqST @NewDay http://t.co/qx2MPBPDYG

— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) September 10, 2015

Trump: Carson an 'okay doctor' http://t.co/Tb4ivvttQr pic.twitter.com/3MkmvKkXTz

— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) September 10, 2015

Trump is a class-less idiot. 

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Donald Trump on Ben Carson: ‘He’s an okay doctor’
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 06:28:35 pm »
If he really Tweeted that, all I can say is how petty of him.   In the world of pediatric neurosurgeons, saying Ben Carson was "an OK doctor", is like saying Steve Jobs and Bill gates were OK with computers. 

Typical Trump - and typical "who cares" attitude from Trump supporters .   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline MBB1984

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 07:06:24 pm »
Carson certainly did go after Trump first, questioning his faith in God.  And, that is fine, that's politics.  And, therefore, Trump went after Carson, which should also be expected in the political arena. 

bkepley

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2015, 07:08:05 pm »
Carson certainly did go after Trump first, questioning his faith in God.  And, that is fine, that's politics.  And, therefore, Trump went after Carson, which should also be expected in the political arena.

Trump always sounds like an idiot though and Carson at least the grown up about it.

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2015, 07:28:10 pm »
I can see a bump in the road for Trump soon.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2015, 07:35:04 pm »
Trump always sounds like an idiot though and Carson at least the grown up about it.
A large fraction of GOP voters are fine with Trump, which informs me quite a lot, about them.

Some might characterize them as "Low Information" which is ironically their term for those on the opposing side of American culture and politics, from them.

I hold the opinion that America and much of the world, is fairly "low information" while they deal with day to day issues, under an avalanche of "information."

Much discourse is "low information" by trying to fit complex situations, into just two polar opposites.

Some argue against taking refugees from the Mideast, since some might be terrorists, and assumes most of them are muslims.

At the same time many argue for admitting them since many of them are Christians.

We settle for low information journalism, without even asking for more and better information before launching into mindless, low information arguments.

Ironically the most popular political figure in America today, is closest to the "know nothing" movement of the past.

And he has already been on both sides of the aforementioned issue, in just a few days, and his followers love him for it.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Longiron

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2015, 09:17:53 pm »

Correct but if Trump fight back he is a bully, blowhard, and other BS from the anti Trumpers on here. Bet they all voted for their main appeaser and Wuz Obama. :th_10444:

bkepley

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2015, 10:08:17 pm »
Correct but if Trump fight back he is a bully, blowhard, and other BS from the anti Trumpers on here. Bet they all voted for their main appeaser and Wuz Obama. :th_10444:

No he's not a bully he's just an idiot when it comes to answering crticism. 

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2015, 10:24:50 pm »
No he's not a bully he's just an idiot when it comes to answering crticism.

Unconventional?  Yes.  Idiot?  I am not so sure about that.  Trump is extremely effective in getting buzz for himself, and in a social media-driven society that matters a lot.  I would not underestimate him, at least until his antics start costing him support in the polls.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2015, 11:10:36 pm »
The typical GOP people aren't used to someone hitting back after getting swiped at.  It's new to them.  I happen to like it.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2015, 11:13:13 pm »
The typical GOP people aren't used to someone hitting back after getting swiped at.  It's new to them.  I happen to like it.

Absolutely correct!

bkepley

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2015, 11:21:55 pm »

I consider myself to be a typical GOP and typical American and what I'm not used to is such a buffoon being considered a legitimate candidate by so many who call themselves Republicans and Americans.

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2015, 11:52:33 pm »
I consider myself to be a typical GOP and typical American and what I'm not used to is such a buffoon being considered a legitimate candidate by so many who call themselves Republicans and Americans.

I don't think any of the current 17 are worthwhile.  If you do, you're setting the bar pretty low.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2015, 12:24:02 am »

Wrong, dog-breath.

Did you hear what he said about Fiorina? The bad-haired bastard really does have a thing against women, no matter how much he talks about how much he loves women. 

Talking about Fiorina's looks.  Can you imagine, this bleep with hair that looks like he's wearing a squirrel on his head? 

Now he thinks Carson is not so hot as a doctor.  A man who separated multiple conjoined twins.

Just how low can this sonofabitch sink?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

bkepley

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2015, 12:35:43 am »
I don't think any of the current 17 are worthwhile.  If you do, you're setting the bar pretty low.

Oh yeah but somehow Donald Freaking Trump for US Pres. makes you feel safe. 

Godzilla

« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2015, 12:48:27 am »
I'm better than Trump.  I mean, just look at him.  He's 'okay', but his face?  Is that the face of a presidential candidate?  I mean, he's so thin-skinned that he probably bleeds out of... wherever.

But me, I'm awesome!  Totally fabulous.  I've got these amazing plans that'll completely fix everything! 

I give you my word!  These plans will fix the economy and make us great again, again.

And I won't take any $%^! from anyone! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 12:48:58 am by Godzilla »

bkepley

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2015, 12:52:00 am »
I'm better than Trump.  I mean, just look at him.  He's 'okay', but his face?  Is that the face of a presidential candidate?  I mean, he's so thin-skinned that he probably bleeds out of... wherever.

But me, I'm awesome!  Totally fabulous.  I've got these amazing plans that'll completely fix everything! 

I give you my word!  These plans will fix the economy and make us great again, again.

And I won't take any $%^! from anyone! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA

I will vote for Godzilla with no regrets.

Godzilla

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2015, 12:55:50 am »

The Godzilla nominates General Zod to be my Vice-President.

---

Godzilla/Zod 2016 - Kickin' @ss and takin' names

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2015, 01:12:58 am »
He Fights!

bkepley

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2015, 01:20:20 am »
He Fights!

Exacalacly..or somethin...maybe Longiron will splain it all at some point. 

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2015, 01:39:51 am »
All neuros think they belong on God's speed dial.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2015, 02:08:17 am »
[[ Donald Trump on Ben Carson: ‘He’s an okay doctor’ ]]

Hahahahahahahaha.

Dr. Carson throws a punch at Trump (regarding his religion), so Trump swings back.
And brother, can he land one on target!
What did the good doctor expect?
When you swing at a tender spot, don't be surprised if your opponent returns the same.

Now it seems (as reported elsewhere) that Dr. Carson is beggin' for a truce.

Sez ol' Brer Fishrrman,
soun's like heez backin' up a bit with hiz tail between his legs!

« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 02:11:33 am by Fishrrman »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2015, 02:16:54 am »

Hahahahahahahaha.

Dr. Carson throws a punch at Trump (regarding his religion), so Trump swings back.
When you swing at a tender spot, don't be surprised if your opponent returns the same.

Sez ol' Brer Fishrrman,

Carson's a better doctor than Trump is a businessman. But you wouldn't know it from all the bloviating coming from the guy with a squirrel on his head.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2015, 12:14:51 pm »

Hahahahahahahaha.

Sez ol' Brer Fishrrman,
You have to remember that Trump has to sit their and take any shot given to him like a good Republican of the GOP . If he comes back he is a bully, thin skinned, non PC and Cave to anything the competitors want, just like the RINOGOP does. Carly attacks him and insults him Trump comes back and now he hates women?Sorry to all the Trump haters it is not going to happen. He has attacked no one and that really PO the Anti Trump people but he comes back twice as hard. So stay in you metro male world and call Trump anything you want because he is a fighter and that goes against your make up and guess who is winning. It is not Bushie or any other RINOGOP liar.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 12:16:49 pm by Longiron »

Offline evadR

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2015, 12:26:38 pm »
AS did Carly. These people have to understand that Trump is going to come back at them.....doubled.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.