Author Topic: Boom, Trump does it again. Pulls a Donald on the Club for Growth  (Read 494 times)

Offline olde north church

Boom, Trump does it again. Pulls a Donald on the Club for Growth
« on: September 07, 2015, 01:04:48 pm »
http://therightscoop.com/boom-trump-does-it-again-pulls-a-donald-on-the-club-for-growth/

For as much as some here hate him, well Washington GOP and minions in general, he sure do come up with the proof.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

bkepley

Re: Boom, Trump does it again. Pulls a Donald on the Club for Growth
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 01:09:47 pm »
Can you post more on it?  My Kindle is very picky about which websites it will work on.  Thanks.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 02:31:10 pm »
Can you post more on it?  My Kindle is very picky about which websites it will work on.  Thanks.

I put the headline and the link because I don't know exactly where the "fair use" thing begins and end.  If anyone can make it clear or mod who can copy and paste the remainder of article ...
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2015, 06:12:20 pm »
Club for Growth another one of the Tea Party Hijacker groups operatives for the RINOGOP. These hijacker groups are making a fortune for their leaders. Glad TRUMP went after this Financial scam group and needs to get Freedom Works, Tea Party Patriots and their leader Jenny Beth Martin who has scamed Millions out of this group and under investigation along with TP Nation and the 1100+ fancinal scam groups. They are operatives and supported by the RINOGOP and give very little money to the candidates. They were responsible for Lindsey Graham getting elected n SC and Mitch McConnell in KY along with Rand Paul. In additin they were working in MS for Thad Cochran and we know what happened in MS.  :seeya:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 06:12:50 pm by Longiron »