Author Topic: Donald Trump mocks radio host who challenged his foreign-policy knowledge  (Read 749 times)

bkepley

By Colin Campbell
BI

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump dismissed radio host Hugh Hewitt on Friday morning for asking him specific foreign-policy questions the day before.

Speaking on MSNBC's "Morning Joe," Trump lamented that Hewitt, the moderator of the next GOP debate this month, asked too many "gotcha" questions.

"It was like 'gotcha, 'gotcha,' 'gotcha.' Every question was, do I know 'this one' or 'that one,'" Trump said, adding that it seemed like Hewitt had extensively prepared his questions in order to stump him.

"It was like he worked hard on that," the real-estate mogul said.

"When you said 'Quds' versus 'Kurds,' I thought he said 'Kurds' — this third-rate radio announcer that I did his show," Trump said. "While we're on it, I do think the Kurds are not being utilized properly and not being treated properly by us."

Trump is a moron and always graceless.

Offline MBB1984

Re: Donald Trump mocks radio host who challenged his foreign-policy knowledge
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 06:41:24 pm »
Trump is often graceless.  However, his business achievements and success in a hostile, competitive environment translate to absolute genius.

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 06:49:32 pm »

Over the top unprovoked attacks indicate fear and desperation. I think you may have convinced me to vote for Trump in the primary.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2015, 07:59:37 pm »
Over the top unprovoked attacks indicate fear and desperation. I think you may have convinced me to vote for Trump in the primary.

Another want to be radio pundit trying to get some attention from the TRUMP band wagon. Beck tried to cash in last week and after the drugs and booze wore off he realized it it did not work either. Next week someone else will try the attention card again??? **nononono*
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 08:00:42 pm by Longiron »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2015, 08:21:43 pm »

I know you hate Trump...we all know..isn't there another candidate you hate too so you can spread your hatred around...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

bkepley

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2015, 08:23:07 pm »
I know you hate Trump...we all know..isn't there another candidate you hate too so you can spread your hatred around...

Trump is in the lead and by a lot.  :shrug:

Godzilla

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2015, 08:27:04 pm »

Hillary thanks you.

Godzilla

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2015, 08:29:23 pm »

Trump and Cruz... I despise both for their demagoguery.
Huckabee and Santorum... Make me gag from their faux religiosity.

The rest I'd be happy to support.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 08:30:52 pm by Godzilla »