Author Topic: Wisconsin Mob: ‘We Need to Start Killing These Officers'; Punched Police Officer  (Read 482 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/03/wisconsin-mob-we-need-to-start-killing-these-officers-officer-punched-in-face/

by Jerome Hudson3 Sep 2015

Two women in Madison, Wisconsin were arrested Wednesday night after punching and threatening to kill a police officer who was responding to a 911 call about a nearby street brawl.

Within minutes of arriving on the scene, police said the officer attempted to arrest a woman he saw punch a man in the face but was quickly overwhelmed by a mob of people chanting anti-police slurs, including “We need to start killing these officers.”

Police said Nanyamka N. James, 20, attacked the officer in an attempt to free her mother, Latonya B. James, 40, WISCTV reported. The mother grabbed the officer by the throat and punched him in the face, according to a Madison Police Department press release.

One witness told police that they heard the mother repeatedly threatening to kill the officer.

The mother was arrested for battery to a law enforcement officer, possession of pepper spray, and resisting arrest, according to the Madison Police. Nanyamka N. James, who is on parole, was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

It's open season on cops and anyone with light skin color. I'll be making use of my carry permit.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
It's open season on cops and anyone with light skin color. I'll be making use of my carry permit.  **nononono*

Good!!!  :beer:

Nanyamka N. James, who is on parole, was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

On parole for what? Is it germane to the story or is it there to set off a knee jerk response in the reader?
For short, factual reports, people remember the headline, a little of the lede (about the first ten words) and the last line.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink