Author Topic: Donald Trump Resumes Attack on Megyn Kelly as She Returns to TV  (Read 16912 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Donald Trump Resumes Attack on Megyn Kelly as She Returns to TV
« Reply #175 on: August 26, 2015, 08:45:20 pm »
My apologies on the confusion of professions.  I thought someone here was formerly a prosecutor and for someone I thought it was you.

I would have appreciated it more had you apologized for your 'sisterhood' crack. 

The error about my profession didn't smear me.  Your personal attack last night did.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Godzilla

« Reply #176 on: August 26, 2015, 09:05:31 pm »
I hate to use the term "thought experiment" but obviously I will here.  What do you think 16 candidates (remove Trump) would be discussing as existential issues to America today and going forward?  Unfortunately, the only one who came close to challenging the electorate was Chris Christie and his something or other about entitlements or Social Security or something.
Jeb was talking about the love of illegal immigrants and Common Core.  Half the others made no sense.  A couple made a little bit of sense.  Two, I can think of, pretended to have sense.

They'd probably be talking about:

1. Obamacare replacement
2. Immigration
3. Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP)
4. Iran deal
5. Israel
6. ISIS (and Syria and Iraq)
7. Benghazi
8. Clinton emails
9. Gay marriage
10. Abortion
11. responses to Democrat issues like: income inequality, college tuition, minimum wage

But instead, we get "Repeal the 14th Amendment!", "Megan Kelly's a bimbo on her rag!", "I'm rich!", "Did I say I'm rich?", "I'm really rich!", "F@#k China!"

Offline olde north church

« Reply #177 on: August 26, 2015, 09:19:15 pm »
They'd probably be talking about:

1. Obamacare replacement
2. Immigration
3. Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP)
4. Iran deal
5. Israel
6. ISIS (and Syria and Iraq)
7. Benghazi
8. Clinton emails
9. Gay marriage
10. Abortion
11. responses to Democrat issues like: income inequality, college tuition, minimum wage

But instead, we get "Repeal the 14th Amendment!", "Megan Kelly's a bimbo on her rag!", "I'm rich!", "Did I say I'm rich?", "I'm really rich!", "F@#k China!"

1.  Yeah, like the did after the they won the H of R, no, they needed the Senate, that's right, ooops, didn't do it after that won the Senate either.
2.  Yeah, like they've done since 1986.
3.  Wonderful, more displaced workers.
4.  That ship has sailed.
5.  How do you say "Your f*cked in Hebrew?"
6.  Yeah, ISIS.
7.  Benghazi, umm hmm, right.
8.  Clinton e-mails, can't do that "new tone"
9.  Another non starter. 
10. Pffftt.
11. Yes, because the GOP has such wonderful orators and control of the media.

The GOP could screw up a wet dream.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Godzilla

« Reply #178 on: August 26, 2015, 09:28:20 pm »
1.  Yeah, like the did after the they won the H of R, no, they needed the Senate, that's right, ooops, didn't do it after that won the Senate either.
2.  Yeah, like they've done since 1986.
3.  Wonderful, more displaced workers.
4.  That ship has sailed.
5.  How do you say "Your f*cked in Hebrew?"
6.  Yeah, ISIS.
7.  Benghazi, umm hmm, right.
8.  Clinton e-mails, can't do that "new tone"
9.  Another non starter. 
10. Pffftt.
11. Yes, because the GOP has such wonderful orators and control of the media.

The GOP could screw up a wet dream.

GOP has such wonderful orators

Tell me about it. 

"I liek munny!"

"U liek munny?  Imma rich!"

"U rich?  Hurr durr!"

"I sayz imma rich!"

"Oooh!  Me liek!  Me vote fur u!"

:facepalm2:

Offline evadR

« Reply #179 on: August 26, 2015, 09:57:59 pm »
Based on decades of past performance, I'd say the odds of them talking about anything of significance are slim and none.

Sure, Trump has created a bit of a sideshow but hell, the whole political process has been a carnival act for years now.
The RINOs, GOPe, media..they all have their panties in a wad because they just can't figure it out.

They don't understand the concept of fighting back, drawing large crowds, spending your own money and Making America Great Again...it's totally foreign to them
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #180 on: August 26, 2015, 10:09:32 pm »
Based on decades of past performance, I'd say the odds of them talking about anything of significance are slim and none.

Sure, Trump has created a bit of a sideshow but hell, the whole political process has been a carnival act for years now.
The RINOs, GOPe, media..they all have their panties in a wad because they just can't figure it out.

They don't understand the concept of fighting back, drawing large crowds, spending your own money and Making America Great Again...it's totally foreign to them

Did you hear Trump handle José Ramos, talking head from Univision? Public opinion is that Trump won that one. He was in command and sounded, dare I say, presidential.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #181 on: August 26, 2015, 10:11:26 pm »
Well, not in the President Romney sense of the word, anyway.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #182 on: August 26, 2015, 10:30:44 pm »
Did you hear Trump handle José Ramos, talking head from Univision? Public opinion is that Trump won that one. He was in command and sounded, dare I say, presidential.

I heard differently.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,178727.0.html

bkepley

« Reply #183 on: August 26, 2015, 10:39:07 pm »

Trump was about as presidential as Hulk Hogan and was a net loser.

Offline evadR

« Reply #184 on: August 26, 2015, 11:26:26 pm »
I did..yer right! He did. He was firm and cool....presidential :)

Offline musiclady

« Reply #185 on: August 26, 2015, 11:50:18 pm »
I did..yer right! He did. He was firm and cool....presidential :)

Not in the least presidential, but it was pretty cool how the tycoon put the rude reporter down.

Entertaining, to say the least.

But NOT presidential at all.    :patriot:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline evadR

« Reply #186 on: August 26, 2015, 11:55:20 pm »
Not in the least presidential, but it was pretty cool how the tycoon put the rude reporter down.

Entertaining, to say the least.

But NOT presidential at all.    :patriot:
aw c'mon, maybe just a little.
Like a CnC

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #187 on: August 26, 2015, 11:59:29 pm »
aw c'mon, maybe just a little.
Like a CnC

I thought it was very 'New York' of him.

"Sit down...sit down......SIT DOWN!!".

Loved it.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 11:59:51 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Godzilla

« Reply #188 on: August 27, 2015, 12:36:29 am »
Here's the afterwards.  Mind you, Jorge Ramos *IS* a US citizen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhZEPmchxCU

Offline aligncare

« Reply #189 on: August 27, 2015, 12:50:54 am »
Here's the afterwards.  Mind you, Jorge Ramos *IS* a US citizen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhZEPmchxCU

Ramos has dual citizenship and has said publicly that he votes in both the United States and Mexico.

I pledge allegiance to the United States of America. Which country do you suppose Ramos pledges allegiance to? With dual citizenship, how can we ever know?

Godzilla

« Reply #190 on: August 27, 2015, 12:52:50 am »
He has duel citizenship and has said publicly that he votes in both the United States and Mexico.

I pledge allegiance to the United States of America. Which country do you suppose Ramos pledges allegiance to? Frankly, how can we know?

He's a US citizen. 

And that Trump supporter seemed to be just fine with expelling US citizens.

(BTW: There are other dual-nation citizens in America... Americans with Israeli citizenship, for one.  Are you going to excuse those that want them out, too?)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 12:53:17 am by Godzilla »

bkepley

« Reply #191 on: August 27, 2015, 12:55:59 am »
Ramos has dual citizenship and has said publicly that he votes in both the United States and Mexico.

I pledge allegiance to the United States of America. Which country do you suppose Ramos pledges allegiance to? With dual citizenship, how can we ever know?

I guess Cruz is or was till he was "caught". This complaint is crap.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #192 on: August 27, 2015, 01:05:32 am »
He's a US citizen. 

(BTW: There are other dual-nation citizens in America... Americans with Israeli citizenship, for one.  Are you going to excuse those that want them out, too?)

You're making a mistake with that question. I have never said I wanted legal immigrants out. Where would you get that notion?

Jorge Ramos, like so many other immigrants became an American citizen after residing legally in the United States.

Seems like a lot of lines are getting blurred here. There's a big difference between legal and illegal immigrants.

I was simply wondering how does it work, this dual citizenship thing? When I took the oath during the ceremony to become an American citizen, I pledged allegiance to the United States.

So, I just have to wonder. How does one split loyalty to country? Down the middle? Weighted to his country of birth? How does that work?

Offline olde north church

« Reply #193 on: August 27, 2015, 01:06:07 am »
He's a US citizen. 

For what what's worth these days.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Godzilla

« Reply #194 on: August 27, 2015, 01:08:37 am »
You're making a mistake with that question. I have never said I wanted legal immigrants out. Where would you get that notion?

Jorge Ramos, like so many other immigrants became an American citizen after residing legally in the United States.

Seems like a lot of lines are getting blurred here. There's a big difference between legal and illegal immigrants.

I was simply wondering how does it work, this dual citizenship thing? When I took the oath during the ceremony to become an American citizen, I pledged allegiance to the United States.

So, I just have to wonder. How does one split loyalty to country? Down the middle? Weighted to his country of birth? How does that work?

When you become a US citizen, your old country doesn't automatically remove you from their citizenship rolls.  Ted Cruz learned that the hard way.

Which still doesn't really explain how...

...suddenly becomes just 'simply wondering'.  You were trying to discredit the man.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 01:13:18 am by Godzilla »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #195 on: August 27, 2015, 01:20:50 am »
When I took the oath to become an American citizen I pledged allegiance to the United States.

If Ramos took the oath of citizenship, then he had to have said the Pledge of Allegiance.

You see no dissonance there? None? So one can have allegiance to many countries? Is that your position?

He said he continues to vote in both Mexico and the United States.

Godzilla

« Reply #196 on: August 27, 2015, 01:30:52 am »
When I took the oath to become an American citizen I pledged allegiance to the United States.

If Ramos took the oath of citizenship, then he had to have said the Pledge of Allegiance.

You see no dissonance there? None? So one can have allegiance to many countries? Is that your position?

He said he continues to vote in both Mexico and the United States.

And?

Did you renounce your old nation's citizenship?  Did they remove you from their citizenship rolls?  If not, you are exactly the same.  How can we trust you without proof?

Should I be telling you to get out of my country?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #197 on: August 27, 2015, 01:34:18 am »
And?

Did you renounce your old nation's citizenship?  Did they remove you from their citizenship rolls?  If not, you are exactly the same.  How can we trust you without proof?

Should I be telling you to get out of my country?

I did a tour of duty in Vietnam. What do you think?

Godzilla

« Reply #198 on: August 27, 2015, 01:42:57 am »

I'm guessing that, since you refuse to answer, that you are still a citizen of your old country, too.  (For there are only a few military jobs where they'll actually send someone out to check.  So unless you were in Intel...)

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #199 on: August 27, 2015, 02:38:43 am »

I think I'm pretty appreciative of your service ac.   :patriot:

You're wasting your time with these guys.  They're reaching the bottom of the barrel when they have to insult a great American like you. 

Can you imagine spending so much time trying to find Negative Trump?  And then having to attract enough attention to keep the threads going on for days and days?  You wouldn't have time for anything else.

"Hey Mom, would you bring me a pepperoni Hot Pocket down - I don't have time to get up.....oh, and a clean t-shirt too?  I got Cheetos on this one."

:tongue2:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!