Author Topic: Rep. Mia Love breaks down in tears over Planned Parenthood videos  (Read 451 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2570540

Rep. Mia Love breaks down in tears over Planned Parenthood videos
By Barbara Boland • 8/20/15 11:33 AM

Freshman Rep. Mia Love, R-Utah, had to wipe away tears while talking about the undercover Planned Parenthood videos on the Fox Business network Wednesday night.

"It's our job to protect those who do not have a voice to protect themselves, and to see what is actually happening to babies while they're still alive, I mean, it's horrific," said Love.

"This is not about a Right or Left issue – this is right or wrong, and whether we are going to stand up for those who cannot speak for themselves, or if we're going to just turn a blind eye and pretend that this is not happening," she added, wiping away tears.

After a series of undercover videos exposed high level Planned Parenthood executives haggling over prices for fetal organs, several states and congressmen have called for defunding and investigations of the abortion giant, which receives half a billion dollars in taxpayer funding each year.

A whistleblower described a Planned Parenthood doctor extracting brain tissue through the face of a fetus whose heart was still beating in a video the Center for Medical Progress released Wednesday.

Host Lou Dobbs outlined what he called the nation's "indifference" to the almost 60 million abortions that have taken place since the Supreme Court's Roe v. Wade decision. "Are we near having that adult conversation – mature and honest conversation, political dialogue in this country?" he asked.

"Well, as long as I'm here, we need to make sure that we're having this conversation," said Love. "As long as I'm here, it's my job to do everything I can to get colleagues on both sides of the aisle to see what's happening and stand up for what we believe is right."

"This is who we are as Americans; our job is to protect human life," said Love as tears streamed down her face. Love said she has "always been pro-life" and that as a mother and wife, she wants the American people to know what is happening and "stand up" to protect life.

Love is the first black female Republican elected to Congress and the first black member elected to Congress from Utah.

Several times throughout the interview, Love wiped tears from her cheeks. "We've got to do everything we can to make sure that … the American people know exactly what's happening … and that we stand up and we don't allow this to happen," said Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDm_eFg7WPs
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34