Author Topic: Ex-Ravens cheerleader sentenced for rape of 15-year-old boy  (Read 902 times)

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Ex-Ravens cheerleader sentenced for rape of 15-year-old boy
« on: August 22, 2015, 03:51:26 pm »
Ex-Ravens cheerleader Molly Shattuck must spend every other weekend in a Delaware work-release detention center for nearly two years, a judge decided in sentencing her for having raped a 15-year-old boy in Bethany Beach last summer.

Shattuck, 48, spoke through heaving sobs as she apologized for committing the sexual offense. The Baltimore socialite and onetime NFL cheerleader pleaded guilty in June to one count of fourth-degree rape, an offense with a maximum sentence of 15 years but no mandatory minimum.

“I was the adult, and I’m sorry,” Shattuck said through tears before she was sentenced. “I never should have had the conversation with someone else’s son and I’m sorry ... I will spend the rest of my life making this right.”

Shattuck was arrested in November on charges of third-degree rape, unlawful sexual contact and giving alcohol to minors; a plea deal later reduced the charge to a less serious rape offense. Police said she performed oral sex on the boy, a minor, over Labor Day weekend at a Bethany Beach summer home.
Shattuck, according to court records, had connected with the boy – a minor not legally capable of consenting to sex with her – over social media earlier that year. The boy was friends with her teenage son, and the same age as him. Over the summer, police said in affidavits, Shattuck and the boy exchanged sexualized texts and emails, and occasionally met in parked cars.
The mother and father of the victim asked Superior Court Judge E. Scott Bradley to sentence Shattuck to more than just probation time.

“What she did to my son is heinous. The fact that she paraded her pedophilia in front of her own son is even more disturbing,” the mother said. “Any adult who rapes a child deserves to be in prison. Please hold her accountable.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2015/08/21/molly-shattuck-ravens-cheerleader-sentenced-rape-boy/32108039/
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Re: Ex-Ravens cheerleader sentenced for rape of 15-year-old boy
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 03:54:57 pm »
Perspective.

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 03:58:24 pm »
So my question here would be "is Summer of 42" (one of my all-time favorite films) a movie promoting pedophilia"?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 04:51:49 pm »
So my question here would be "is Summer of 42" (one of my all-time favorite films) a movie promoting pedophilia"?

In America, year 2015, potentially, yeah. People are all psyched up on the drug PC. Speaking of PC, you can be arrested for cyber bullying. You could even be charged with murder if the person bullied happens to commit suicide. I'm still trying to reconcile that one.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2015, 05:18:42 pm »
Compare that sentence Jared the "Foot Long King" received.  Talk about legal double standards.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2015, 05:27:26 pm »
Perspective.

Where the hell was she [or someone like her] when I was 15?
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2015, 05:55:47 pm »
In America, year 2015, potentially, yeah. People are all psyched up on the drug PC. Speaking of PC, you can be arrested for cyber bullying. You could even be charged with murder if the person bullied happens to commit suicide. I'm still trying to reconcile that one.

OH SHIT!

BIGUN!

PUT DOWN THAT ROPE!

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2015, 05:58:23 pm »
Where the hell was she [or someone like her] when I was 15?

When I was 16 I had the biggest crush on my Spanish teacher (quit hatin', it was an easy grade!) and I DREAMED of something like this happening. She was in her late 20s early 30s.

When I dreamed that in class I'd have to stay in my seat for a couple extra minutes before getting up and walking out.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 05:59:25 pm by Luis Gonzalez »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2015, 10:25:39 pm »
When I was 15 an older woman was considered at most 25. Anything older than that was getting into mom territory and it would have been a pretty pervy  hookup. A few of my friends had hot moms, but getting with them would have made someone a pariah not to mention likely getting their butt kicked senseless.
The Republic is lost.