Author Topic: Rush: Hillary's Campaign (Not Hillary) Admits There Were Classified E-Mails on Her Secret Server  (Read 247 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/08/20/hillary_s_campaign_not_hillary_admits_there_were_classified_e_mails_on_her_secret_server

Hillary's Campaign (Not Hillary) Admits There Were Classified E-Mails on Her Secret Server
August 20, 2015

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: From the Wall Street Journal: "Hillary Clinton's campaign said last night that e-mails on the private server she used when she was secretary of state did contain material that is now classified.  This is the clearest explanation thus far of an issue that has roiled her bid for the presidency."  So the campaign, not Hillary, the campaign is saying that classified mails were on the server.  Hillary (imitating Hillary), "No, no, no, there was never anything marked. There's nothing marked. They didn't say it is on there, I mean, I would have known if it was classified. It didn't say it was. I didn't see any classified material. Nothing was so designated."

Well, here comes the campaign, things must be getting bad.  The evidence must be piling up.  There's no question, folks, Obama's running this show, in my mind, no question whatsoever.  This drip, drip, drip.  I first proffered this possible Obama strategy weeks ago.  Rather than drop the hammer, a full-fledged investigation and just the drip, drip, drip, drip every day something new to raise doubts, all kinds of doubts about Mrs. Clinton, her honesty, her integrity, her competency, and that is indeed what is happening. 

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And neither her I pad or Blackberry were government issue and thus NOT properly encrypted or secure!

« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 11:22:08 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien