Author Topic: Dems near Clinton panic mode  (Read 964 times)

bkepley

Dems near Clinton panic mode
« on: August 13, 2015, 12:22:43 pm »
Niall Stanage and Kevin Cirilli
The Hill

Democrats are worried that the furor over Hillary Clinton’s private email server will be prolonged and intensified after her sudden move to hand it to the FBI.

The Clinton campaign’s decision to give up the server and a thumb-drive containing back-up copies of emails left Democrats scratching their heads as to why the former secretary of State had resisted turning over the server for months.

Coupled with new polls that suggest Clinton is vulnerable, Democrats are nearing full-on panic mode.

“I’m not sure they completely understand the credibility they are losing, by the second,” said one Democratic strategist, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. “At some point this goes from being something you can rationalize away to something that becomes political cancer. And we are getting pretty close to the cancer stage, because this is starting to get ridiculous.”

“It’s hard to imagine Americans in the heartland wondering about whether Hillary Clinton gave up an email server or not,” he said. “But [it adds to] this constant battering she's taking, which is that people don’t trust her. It increases the feeling that something is not being told to them.”

Joe Trippi, who served as campaign manager for Howard Dean’s 2004 presidential bid, concurred.

“The thing that’s hurt has been losing the ground she’s lost on trustworthiness and honesty. It’s on trust, not on the specifics of emails or anything like that,” he said.

More here: http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/251008-dems-near-clinton-panic-mode

I think it's called arrogance Joe.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 01:59:07 pm by bkepley »

Offline sinkspur

Re: Dems near Clinton panic mode
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 12:33:59 pm »
And, as George Will says, the only way to recover trust is to do SOMETHING to reestablish it.  All Hillary does is reinforce the notion that she's hiding something.  She can't DO anything to appear more honest.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline evadR

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 12:50:34 pm »
Like trying to scrub the stripes off a zebra...can't be done.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline Relic

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2015, 01:14:25 pm »
I don't watch Fox or MSNBC anymore. But, I was curious how big of a deal this email thing is with Democrats. So, I tuned into Morning Joe for a few minutes this morning. Mika was despondent. She kept looking to her Democrat panelists for words of encouragement, and they offered none. It was as if someone close to them had died.

The fact that the FBI wanted the server, and that the Clinton camp gave up a server that had been scrubbed. They couldn't spin that enough to make themselves feel better.

In spite of it all, Mika said that if Clinton wins the nomination, she'll vote for her, she could make history, yada, yada, yada. And THAT is what is wrong with this country. Hillary Clinton should be in jail, she is the worst kind of politician. Since Hillary is a woman, and on Mika's team, there is nothing Hillary can do to prevent Mika and those like her, from voting for her.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 01:33:27 pm »
I don't watch Fox or MSNBC anymore. But, I was curious how big of a deal this email thing is with Democrats. So, I tuned into Morning Joe for a few minutes this morning. Mika was despondent. She kept looking to her Democrat panelists for words of encouragement, and they offered none. It was as if someone close to them had died.

The fact that the FBI wanted the server, and that the Clinton camp gave up a server that had been scrubbed. They couldn't spin that enough to make themselves feel better.

In spite of it all, Mika said that if Clinton wins the nomination, she'll vote for her, she could make history, yada, yada, yada. And THAT is what is wrong with this country. Hillary Clinton should be in jail, she is the worst kind of politician. Since Hillary is a woman, and on Mika's team, there is nothing Hillary can do to prevent Mika and those like her, from voting for her.

This "selective prosecution" needs to stop.  Clinton should have faced charges long ago, and I am really hoping that she is brought up on felony charges for conspiracy.  The thought that people would still vote for her shows you the mentality of the liberals; they truly lack intelligence and logic.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2015, 01:39:55 pm »
I think it's called arrogance Joe.

bkepley....we need a link and exact title of article when using quoted excerpts in here.  Thanks for fixing this.   :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2015, 01:44:00 pm »

I feel ya....a ladyfriend of mine is a 'blind' Dem and Hillary fan.

She puts her hands over her ears, closes her eyes and goes "lah, lah, lah, lah" whenever I try to tell her anything about her dishonesty and corruption.

It's depressing.    **nononono*
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2015, 01:44:19 pm »
bkepley....we need a link and exact title of article when using quoted excerpts in here.  Thanks for fixing this.   :patriot:

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/251008-dems-near-clinton-panic-mode
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

bkepley

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2015, 02:00:06 pm »

Forgot the link and that is the exact title, thanks.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2015, 05:47:52 pm »
Forgot the link and that is the exact title, thanks.

Thanks, buddy.

BTW, Rush is spending large segments of his program today discussing this article.  Check out his website at http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/ later for transcripts.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2015, 08:02:31 pm »
Relic wrote above:
[[ In spite of it all, Mika said that if Clinton wins the nomination, she'll vote for her, she could make history ]]

If o'er-the-Hillary is elected, perhaps she will make history...

... as the first president to not only be impeached, but removed from office, prosecuted and jailed!

Heehee, I can dream, can't I ???