Author Topic: Palin: 'Which symbol killed 90,000 black babies?'  (Read 1745 times)

rangerrebew

Palin: 'Which symbol killed 90,000 black babies?'
« on: July 28, 2015, 11:43:21 am »

WND EXCLUSIVE

Palin: 'Which symbol killed 90,000 black babies?'

Facebook post compares Confederate flag with Planned Parenthood logo

Published: 10 hours ago

Former Alaska Gov. and 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin today posted on Facebook the Confederate battle flag and the Planned Parenthood logo side by side.

Her question: “Which symbol killed 90,000 black babies last year?”

She’s the latest public figure to seize on a scandal that is giving Planned Parenthood fits, with many Republicans calling for defunding the largest provider of abortions in the U.S. and others calling for investigations over admissions by officials of selling baby body parts from the procedures to the highest bidders.

Dr. Ben Carson, a Republican presidential candidate, said the very purpose of Planned Parenthood was to “eliminate black people. That was the whole purpose of it.”

Want to understand the history of abortion as a tool of black genocide? See the documentary Maafa 21: Black Genocide in 21st Century America.”

Asked about President Obama’s outspoken support of the organization, Carson said: “You wonder if he actually knows the history of Planned Parenthood and Margaret Sanger.”

Sanger is still celebrated by Planned Parenthood as the group’s founder with the Planned Parenthood Margaret Sanger Award, its “highest honor.” Hillary Clinton won the award in 2009 and praised Sanger.

In 1939, Sanger wrote about her effort to enlist black ministers to the cause: “We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

Abortion remains the No. 1 killer of blacks in America today.

The plan to beat Planned Parenthood – $4.95 today only!

The Planned Parenthood scandal began when the Center for Medical Progress began releasing covert videos it had captured in months of interviews with Planned Parenthood officials.

“If we can’t defund Planned Parenthood after this, we are lost,” said Carson. “We are just in the wilderness forever. I think the appropriate response is to focus our attention on it because they will try to divert the attention and move on to something else and we cannot allow that to happen. This is the smoking gun and we have always known what kind of organization this is and how anti-life they are and we can also use this to help women understand that they are being manipulated.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/palin-which-symbol-killed-90000-black-babies/#K9iPOvbSTY1Z8fqe.99
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 11:44:43 am by rangerrebew »

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: Palin: 'Which symbol killed 90,000 black babies?'
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 01:18:28 pm »
Kinda hard to disagree with.  Apparently too many country club Republican women like Planned Parenthood for the party to do what is right.

"The right of choice" apparently gives liberals the right to choose to pick the pockets of everyone who finds abortion morally reprehensible to pay for people to "choose" it.  It is so obviously wrong I can't understand how the GOP has any timidity whatsoever in defunding this monstrous organization.  But I guess this is just one more fundamental injustice that the American people have no ability to undo because of an entrenched, out-of-touch political class.

It's almost enough to get me to root for Trump.  Almost.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 05:14:38 pm »
Kinda hard to disagree with.  Apparently too many country club Republican women like Planned Parenthood for the party to do what is right.

"The right of choice" apparently gives liberals the right to choose to pick the pockets of everyone who finds abortion morally reprehensible to pay for people to "choose" it.  It is so obviously wrong I can't understand how the GOP has any timidity whatsoever in defunding this monstrous organization.  But I guess this is just one more fundamental injustice that the American people have no ability to undo because of an entrenched, out-of-touch political class.

It's almost enough to get me to root for Trump.  Almost.

I'm with you in my amazement that this is not a clear-cut decision for the GOP.

Defending life is one of the things that distinguishes the Republican party from the Democrat party.

And yet, in something this obvious, and the horrific revelations, there is still a reticence to do the right thing.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 05:19:18 pm »

Defending life is one of the things that distinguishes the Republican party from the Democrat party.

And yet, in something this obvious, and the horrific revelations, there is still a reticence to do the right thing.

In this case, it is not even a question of defending life, but protecting the taxpayers from having to fund death.  One can be pro-choice and still oppose public funding of abortion, or abortion providers.  In fact, the same sensibility that might cause someone to be pro-choice should also cause someone to be anti-public funding.  After all, if a woman "is entitled to do what she wants with her own body" why shouldn't taxpayers be entitled to do what they want with their own money? 

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 05:27:24 pm »
In this case, it is not even a question of defending life, but protecting the taxpayers from having to fund death.  One can be pro-choice and still oppose public funding of abortion, or abortion providers.  In fact, the same sensibility that might cause someone to be pro-choice should also cause someone to be anti-public funding.  After all, if a woman "is entitled to do what she wants with her own body" why shouldn't taxpayers be entitled to do what they want with their own money?

Aside from the fact that your last sentence requires far too much logic for a leftist to grasp, your earlier point is well taken.

This is about funding infanticide.  This is about funding genocide.  This is about funding the disembowelment of innocent babies for a profit.

But I'm not sure that the pro-'choice' crowd much cares....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2015, 09:04:24 pm »
Aside from the fact that your last sentence requires far too much logic for a leftist to grasp, your earlier point is well taken.

This is about funding infanticide.  This is about funding genocide.  This is about funding the disembowelment of innocent babies for a profit.

But I'm not sure that the pro-'choice' crowd much cares....
Simply put, they do not see the unborn child as human until it comes out of the womb. Then they see it as a potential ward of the state.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2015, 09:22:22 pm »

Obama likes the status quo; abortions that are safe, legal, and rarely overlooked as a sure-fire retroactive birth control method. And so, Obama's butt-boys in Congress mustn't offend The Cool One. Not acceptable protocol.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2015, 12:40:33 am »
mass wrote above:
[[ I can't understand how the GOP has any timidity whatsoever in defunding this monstrous organization.  But I guess this is just one more fundamental injustice that the American people have no ability to undo because of an entrenched, out-of-touch political class.
It's almost enough to get me to root for Trump.  Almost. ]]

Hang on.
Trump hasn't yet spoken out about the PP scandal, has he?

I see what could be great potential for him on this issue. He has said that he is "pro-choice", has he not?

Mr. Trump might assert that although abortion is the law of the land under Roe, it is reasonable to permit it only up to a certain point of fetal development. And that the behavior of abortion extremists such a PP is abominable and should be outlawed.

This could give him leverage to seize the middle ground that neither democrats nor Republicans seem to be able to find on the abortion issue. He has the potential to occupy this territory to the exclusion of EVERYONE else, and in so doing position himself to pull in independents and perhaps even some of the very few blue-collar democrats that may be left.

Call this cold political calculation if you wish.
That's what it is.
And this is how you win.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2015, 01:06:47 am »
mass wrote above:
[[ I can't understand how the GOP has any timidity whatsoever in defunding this monstrous organization.  But I guess this is just one more fundamental injustice that the American people have no ability to undo because of an entrenched, out-of-touch political class.
It's almost enough to get me to root for Trump.  Almost. ]]

Hang on.
Trump hasn't yet spoken out about the PP scandal, has he?

I see what could be great potential for him on this issue. He has said that he is "pro-choice", has he not?

Mr. Trump might assert that although abortion is the law of the land under Roe, it is reasonable to permit it only up to a certain point of fetal development. And that the behavior of abortion extremists such a PP is abominable and should be outlawed.

This could give him leverage to seize the middle ground that neither democrats nor Republicans seem to be able to find on the abortion issue. He has the potential to occupy this territory to the exclusion of EVERYONE else, and in so doing position himself to pull in independents and perhaps even some of the very few blue-collar democrats that may be left.

Call this cold political calculation if you wish.
That's what it is.
And this is how you win.

goopo