Author Topic: Trump Suggests He May Be Open to Amnesty  (Read 2425 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Trump Suggests He May Be Open to Amnesty
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2015, 06:32:32 pm »
Never thought I would.  For me at least, the idea of debate is to put out ideas, facts, arguments, conclusions so that others may see something they hadn't thought of.

Absolutely agree!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Trump Suggests He May Be Open to Amnesty
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2015, 01:33:38 am »
Carling meet Once-Ler who will call you a traitor for even suggesting we should consider amnesty.  I would love to see it when Trump takes off the mask.

Sarcasm often doesn't translate over the internet.  That is why posters who want to be understood use <sarcsm> tags.  I should try that.   :laugh:

Carling and I have posted to each other many times.  He is definitely in my top 5 posters at TBR.  He is far less amenable to an amnesty than I am and honestly I was a little surprised at his post.

Carling is sharp as a tack, doesn't mince words, and always has something interesting to say.   I often search for something to read by following him around the forum.