Author Topic: Dark Knight killer James Holmes 'is now a Muslim who prays five times a day  (Read 1166 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
It's the Daily Fail, so the usual "This might be complete Bullshit" warning is in effect.

James Holmes, the gunman behind the Dark Knight massacre in Colorado last July, has reportedly turned Muslim and prays five times a day.

The killer showed off a lengthy, thick beard during a court appearance earlier this month, and a prison source has claimed it is a symbol of his new-found faith.

The source said Holmes has turned to Islam as a way of justifying his horrific murder spree in an Aurora, Colorado cinema on July 20 which left 12 people dead and 58 people wounded.
'Changed man': James Holmes, pictured in a Colorado courtroom during his arraignment on March 12, has reportedly turned Muslim in a bid to justify his horrendous killing spree

'Changed man': James Holmes, pictured in a Colorado courtroom during his arraignment on March 12, has reportedly turned Muslim in a bid to justify his horrendous killing spree

'He has brainwashed himself into believing he was on his own personal jihad and that his victims were infidels,' a prison source told the National Enquirer.

He now prays five times a day, sticks to a strict Muslim diet and spends hours each day studying the Qur'an, the source said. But his new routine has upset Muslim inmates.

'None of them condone forms of terrorism or extremism,' the source added. 'And they don't want their religion to be connected to that awful shooting.'

Holmes sported a thick, bushy beard and unkempt dark brown hair during his appearance earlier this month - a stark difference to his bright orange hair at the time of the massacre.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2296440/Dark-Knight-killer-James-Holmes-Muslim-prays-times-day.html
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Islam would be the natural "faith" for a psychopath serial murderer, to turn to for idealogical support for his horrific sinful life and behavior.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mountaineer

Yeah, that's a real shocker.   :whistle:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Paladin

Interesting.

After Roof killed 9 in Charleston the "logical" reaction was to ban the Confederate flag.

Holmes killed 12 and wounded 58 and has now converted to Islam. So, in response, what should now be banned relative to that religion?
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Hair dye, obviously.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
My cynicism makes me think his Muslim religion was in place PRIOR to the massacre and the media and FBI buried it.

Tell me ONE thing the FBI and DHS has said to be the truth since the POS took office.    :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

My cynicism makes me think his Muslim religion was in place PRIOR to the massacre and the media and FBI buried it.

Tell me ONE thing the FBI and DHS has said to be the truth since the POS took office.    :shrug:

Remember that he was an avid Obama supporter and worked on his campaign, so it's not unlikely that he was already a Muslim.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Yeah, I suspect this is one of two things:

1. This is typical BM-- I mean, DM tripe.

2. This is yet another attempt at publicity from this guy.

He's not a Muslim. Just a psychopath.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The US prison system is a hotbed of Islamic incubation. 

So it didn't surprise me when I read about Holmes discovering Allah.

OTOH, some think that he did this in order to possibly gain sympathy...a 'reason' for his horrific massacre.  A justification or sorts.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline PzLdr

Fine. Force feed him a ham and bacon sandwich, drown him pigs' blood, and don't allow his burial for a week.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Just another Muslim murderer nutcase wacko. It is another Islam inspired murder spree. (which they so love)

The Liberal argument is: But, we must always support the view of other ethnicities, even if they disagree with us. As long as they are not Christians.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.