Author Topic: Loony Liberals Are Starting To Heckle Hillary At Her Rallies  (Read 381 times)

rangerrebew

Loony Liberals Are Starting To Heckle Hillary At Her Rallies

07.16.2015 | Alicia Powe | 5

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was heckled during a New Hampshire town hall-style meeting by people shouting for her to act on climate change.

A young woman asked Clinton if her “refusal to take leadership on climate change” was “due to the fact that you have contributions from the fossil fuel industry in your campaign.”

“We have to change our energy policy,” Clinton resplied. “I have been clear about that, I have been repeatedly clear about that. We also have to do it in a way that also doesn’t disrupt our economy. It’s really easy to say, “yeah, let’s ban all these fossil fuel extractions,” and forget about all the people who are employed, who have jobs, who rely on the energy.”

“Act on climate,” Several activists in the crowd cheered. “Act on climate. Act on climate. Act on climate.”

“That’s okay, that’s okay” Clinton shouted over the activists’ heckling. “I’m all in favor of acting on climate. I totally respect the passion and the urgency. We have a lot of work to do.”

Read more at http://dailysurge.com/2015/07/liberals-heckle-hillary-on-climate-change/