Author Topic: NewsBusted: 64 Percent of Democrats Not Really Turned On By Hillary; Sound Familiar, Bill?  (Read 1368 times)

rangerrebew

NewsBusted: 64 Percent of Democrats Not Really Turned On By Hillary; Sound Familiar, Bill?

By NB Staff | July 15, 2015 | 8:45 PM EDT

"According to a new poll, 64 percent of Democrats say they are NOT excited by Hillary Clinton.  These voters are known as 'Bill Clinton Democrats.'" -- Jodi Miller, anchor of NewsBusted.

Source URL: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb-staff/2015/07/15/newsbusted-64-percent-democrats-not-really-turned-hillary-sound-familiar

Offline Longiron

Has to be the BEST Subject line of the year thus far ???? :silly:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Today, on the radio, it was announced that the Hillary Clinton campaign has already spent 40% of the $$$ received from "small donors"....those of Two Hundred dollars or less.

Guess what you could do with the stolen personal information of 21 million current and/or retired government workers?

One could wake up one day and find out that they've 'donated' to Hillary's presidential run.

....and if she withdraws, she doesn't have to return the money.    :whistle:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

OTOH....we should recall that Bill Clinton in 1992, won with only 43% of the popular vote.

She's currently at 39% among all Americans polled.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GourmetDan

OTOH....we should recall that Bill Clinton in 1992, won with only 43% of the popular vote.

She's currently at 39% among all Americans polled.

Be funny if they use Trump to pull that off... again...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online DCPatriot

Be funny if they use Trump to pull that off... again...

"Funny?   Funny how??   WTF if so funny???

...well, you know.....

NO!  I don't know!  Tell me how I'm funny.  What the f**k is so funny....????"      :laugh:

Offline GourmetDan

"Funny?   Funny how??   WTF if so funny???

...well, you know.....

NO!  I don't know!  Tell me how I'm funny.  What the f**k is so funny....????"      :laugh:

That people would be that stoopid...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online DCPatriot

That people would be that stoopid...

Goodfellas scene, Dan....wasn't picking on you.   :beer: