Author Topic: Barack Obama: “99% of World Community” Agrees With Me on Iranian Nuclear Deal (VIDEO)  (Read 1529 times)

rangerrebew

Barack Obama: “99% of World Community” Agrees With Me on Iranian Nuclear Deal (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Jul 15th, 2015 1:08 pm —35 Comments

He’s a legend in his own mind.
obama nuke deal

Barack Obama told reporters today that 99% of the world community agreed with him on his historic nuclear agreement with Iran.

I’m hearing a lot of talking points being repeated that this is a bad deal. That this is a historically bad deal. This will threaten Israel and threaten the world and threaten the United States. There’s been a lot of that. What I haven’t heard is what is your alternative.  If 99% of the world community and the majority of nuclear experts look at this and say ‘This will prevent Iran from getting the bomb,” and you are arguing either that it does not, or even if it does it’s temporary, or because they are going to get a windfall of their accounts being unfrozen they’ll cause more problems, then you should have some alternative to present.

Seriously?
 As if this pompous man would listen to an opponent’s alternative. Get real.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/07/barack-obama-99-of-world-community-agrees-with-me-on-iranian-nuclear-deal-video/
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 09:28:16 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

:wtf:  :bs:  :bsflag:  8bs8  :peeonobama:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
What colour is the sky in that particular world?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Lando Lincoln

This is such a common technique by the left.  It is kind of the Jedi mind trick thing.  They tell the masses what to think.  Who to like, who to hate, who to mock.  They do it over and over and over.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Barack Obama: “99% of World Community” Agrees With Me on Iranian Nuclear Deal

Of course! No narcissist will allow any dissent.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I wish some reporter would have the fortitude to ask him to cite his sources when he makes claims like this. What study? What was the sample size? Who was sampled? Who validated the integrity of the survey?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If anyone ever thought that Obama is not a dictator at heart, you only have to read this quote.

Every dictator in history has always said 99% of the people support him. I remember Kim Jong Il, Stalin, and (I think) Castro, there was at least one more, used to get reelected with 99.8% of the vote. LOL

When national leaders start saying the figure 99%, that is a very dangerous sign. On one level it means the guy is absolutely crazy delusional, on another level, this is the classic language of a Dictator, in every country, in every era.

This is a danger sign, clear and simple. Once they start saying crazy crap like this, then crazy behavior is not far behind.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
If anyone ever thought that Obama is not a dictator at heart, you only have to read this quote.

Every dictator in history has always said 99% of the people support him. I remember Kim Jong Il, Stalin, and (I think) Castro, there was at least one more, used to get reelected with 99.8% of the vote. LOL

When national leaders start saying the figure 99%, that is a very dangerous sign. On one level it means the guy is absolutely crazy delusional, on another level, this is the classic language of a Dictator, in every country, in every era.

This is a danger sign, clear and simple. Once they start saying crazy crap like this, then crazy behavior is not far behind.

And he doesn't actually say it is right for us.. He argues the lemming approach.

Offline Millee

I wish some reporter would have the fortitude to ask him to cite his sources when he makes claims like this. What study? What was the sample size? Who was sampled? Who validated the integrity of the survey?

He only surrounds himself with mewling sycophants.   :peeonobama:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
EC asked above:
[[ What colour is the sky in that particular world? ]]

All Rainbow, all the time.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
It'll work as well as Clinton's North Korea crap did.  And no one will remember. Sometimes societies need to punished by their own stupidity.  We are there.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan