Author Topic: Obama’s Hand Written Letter To Brother Before Politics Explains EVERYTHING  (Read 583 times)

rangerrebew

Obama’s Hand Written Letter To Brother Before Politics Explains EVERYTHING

Posted on June 28, 2015 by Sean Brown

Barack Obama’s half-brother, Malik Abongo, is selling a hand written letter he received from Obama before his political career ever started. Within it is something very telling, which explains most everything happening today.

The New York Post reports that 20 years ago, Abongo received the letter from Obama, which explained his choice to run for political office back in 1995, and it spoke about Michelle as well as Obama’s mother prior to her death. While most of the letter is seemingly inconsequential, a portion of it sticks out like a sore thumb, especially considering Obama’s obvious infatuation with race.

While there’s no way Obama would know back then that he would hold the world’s most powerful position today, his writing is almost prophetic in the fact that he said he was getting into politics to deal with some “serious issues” that blacks faced back then.

Obama’s Hand Written Letter To Brother Before Politics Explains EVERYTHING

“Some colleagues of mine here have talked me into running for the Illinois State Senate (like being an MP for a province),” the July 1995 letter read. “I have agreed, since I have an interest in politics to deal with some serious ­issues blacks face here [emphasis mine].”

Another portion of the letter explains why Obama is seemingly disinterested in actually running the country, and instead spends more time on the golf course than any president in history.

“Of course, it involves a lot of campaigning, going to meetings and so on, which I don’t find so attractive,” Obama wrote. “Anyway, if I win it will only be a part-time post, and I will ­continue my work as a lawyer.”

The rest of the letter deals with family issues, not really delving too much more into his political aspirations. However, much was told in what he did say.

It’s understandable that he wanted to help out his fellow black people, but he’s taken things to a level nobody could have ever imagined. In doing so, he’s created more division in this country than we’ve seen since the days of segregation, and he brought us nearly to the brink of another civil war.

After reading what he had to say, we’ve confirmed what many have known for some time – race is the single largest issue on Obama’s mind, and it’s been apparent in every action he’s taken while president.

http://madworldnews.com/obamas-hand-written-letter/
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 03:22:36 pm by rangerrebew »