Author Topic: Obama Calls for Action Against Guns: ‘I Need You to Mobilize’  (Read 760 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/19/obama-calls-for-action-against-guns-i-need-you-to-mobilize/

by Charlie Spiering19 Jun 2015

After delivering a frustrated speech about gun violence in Washington D.C., President Obama traveled to Santa Monica for a fundraiser with Hollywood star Tyler Perry.

During the speech, he called for his supporters to mobilize against gun violence in order to change the current political environment that refused to act.

“If you’re dissatisfied that every few months we have a mass shooting in this country, killing innocent people, then I need you to mobilize and organize a constituency that says this is not normal and we are going to change it, and put pressure to elect people who insist on that change,” he said as the crowd applauded.

Earlier in the day, a more frustrated President insisted at the White House that mass shootings didn’t happen in other “advanced countries” and that it was time to make it harder for killers to get a gun.

“I say that recognizing the politics in this town foreclose a lot of those avenues right now,” he said. “But it would be wrong for us not to acknowledge it.”

Obama’s fundraiser was for the Democratic National Committee.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Obama Calls for Action Against Guns: ‘I Need You to Mobilize’
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2015, 02:56:54 pm »

Earlier in the day, a more frustrated President insisted at the White House that mass shootings didn’t happen in other “advanced countries” and that it was time to make it harder for killers to get a gun.

Poor LIVs will never realize that perhaps it's time to make it easier to defend yourself...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2015, 05:13:27 pm »
This is like responding to drunk driving by taking cars away from sober people.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline olde north church

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2015, 06:06:48 pm »
Yeah, NumbNutz has a way of inspiring people.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2015, 12:07:09 am »
Fubo

if this guy had gone with a homemade ied vest
you would not platting on about guncontrol
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2015, 04:18:38 am »
I promise I will get down on my knees in a few minutes and pray to God that he inspire Barak Obama to make gun control a major issue going forward.

How sweet it would be to see Hillary lose because of Obama's obstinance.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Paladin

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2015, 04:37:30 am »
Here is something else he said at that same fundraiser:

"Sometimes I feel like people forgot the essence of my pledge when I ran for president. What I promised — I said to people, I said, I am not a perfect man I will not be a perfect president, but I promise you I will wake up every single day and I will go to bed every single night thinking about how to make sure that ordinary Americans have a chance. And I will fight as hard as I can, and I'll be as honest and straightforward as I can about what I believe can open up the doors of opportunity to everybody. That pledge I've kept," said the president.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obama-public-has-forgotten-successes/article/2566611

This guy is either a consummate liar or a psychopath or both.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2015, 10:25:58 am »
Here is something else he said at that same fundraiser:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obama-public-has-forgotten-successes/article/2566611

This guy is either a consummate liar or a psychopath or both.

A more apt description is POS.

We all know what's on his mind. The guy wakes up every morning and goes to sleep every night thinking about GOLF.