Author Topic: Trans women are making their own versions of Caitlyn Jenner's Vanity Fair cover  (Read 3189 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11653455/Caitlyn-Jenner-Trans-women-are-making-their-own-Vanity-Fair-covers.html

Trans women are making their own versions of Caitlyn Jenner's Vanity Fair cover

A hashtag #MyVanityFairCover, which encourages the trans community to create their own version of Caitlyn Jenner's magazine photo shoot and insert their own name, has gone viral

continued at link :nometalk:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Ewww.  I am so glad I'm not single and dating now - how can you tell if you're interested in a man - who really is a woman?  I'd kind of like to know that up front. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online Right_in_Virginia

Okay, I'm really confused by all of this (to say the least).  But if the person doesn't have the sex changing surgery, isn't that person just playing a really extreme dress up game?    If so then why all the applause for Bruce's "courage".  Why the change in pronouns?   :shrug:

BTW, I can't help but wonder how Caitlyn feels when it's time for Bruce's screening for prostate cancer.

Any wonder why the suicide rates among "trannies" are so high?

« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 02:29:54 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Well I am very confused..is a transgender the same as a transsexual...if a transgender like Caitlyn dates another woman are they lesbians????
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

Well I am very confused..is a transgender the same as a transsexual...if a transgender like Caitlyn dates another woman are they lesbians????

I'm LOL!  I just did a quick Google search on this and I'm more confused than ever!   :laugh:

It would appear the definitive science behind the Transgender/Transsexual condition is still transitioning.   

Online mountaineer

"Call me _________________"
#MyVanityFairCover
(but I'll be vacationing in Europe, so I won't be listening)
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

"Call me _________________"
#MyVanityFairCover
(but I'll be vacationing in Europe, so I won't be listening)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Transgender is all based on identity choice (if this is a mental condition is above my pay grade).
Transsexual is a medical condition such as Benjamin’s syndrome or a mixed gonadal dysgenesis or parthenogenetic condition where they have both XX and XY genes (hermaphroditism).   There is also the rare condition called androgen insensitivity syndrome where someone born a woman, by all appearances and parts is a women, but actually is genetically a male (and vice versa).
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 06:26:08 pm by AbaraXas »