Author Topic: Les Moonves Stiffs Parking Valet Because He Only Carried Huge Wad of 100s  (Read 796 times)

Offline mrclose

Obama supporter which means .. he's a Lefty/lib which also means .. He only gives away other peoples money!

Look at the size of that wad! It's huge! And it is all 100 dollar bills! How much you carrying there, Les? $5000? $10,000? $20,000? More?

As we have seen, the networks declined to report that their CEOs including CBS CEO Les Moonves who earned over $54 million this past year were "overpaid." Perhaps they were embarrassed to report this. However, even more embarrassing is that Moonves is so cheap that he used a big wad of hundred dollar bills to stiff a restaurant parking valet out of a tip as you can see in the video on the Page Six report of the New York Post:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/pj-gladnick/2015/06/01/les-moonves-stiffs-parking-valet-because-he-only-carried-huge-wad-100s
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online mountaineer

Don't we all often find ourselves in that very same predicament?   :whistle:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

Frank Sinatra used to carry wads of 100 dollar bills, too. Only he did so because he famously and routinely handed the 100s to everyone from hotel concierges, doormen, valets and even bums on the street. I don't think he ever uttered the words, "Sorry, I've only got hundreds."

Some men remember their roots and show some class.

Offline raml

You normally know when you are going to use a valet he should have been prepared and if really had only 100's then get change and go back and give the valet the tip. What an el cheapo. I always make sure I have tip money when going out never have I not given a tip when called for and rarely have I been unlucky enough that due to poor service I had to give only 10%. I usually give more than 15 % the expected if I can't afford to then I don't go out.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
BFD!  Don't see anything immoral/wrong here.  Another pathetic attempt at class warfare.

It's HIS money.  Maybe he's just super-ready for an EMP attack, where credit cards would be useless?

We've all been 'caught' with only large bills on us at one time or another and couldn't make change. 

Except they're more likely 20's and not 100's.

Only thing I'm wondering....How would the authorities treat his cash if he was stopped on the road and experienced a search n' seizure?   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

Really, Les? You're worried about over tipping when you made $54 million last year alone? Cheapskate.

Yeah, it's his money, but it proves once again: watch what democrats do – not what they say.

Offline raml

Actually I have never been caught without tip money and I use to carry $100 around with a few $5 and $10 and $20's before the use of debit cards became widespread. He is a cheapskate. Yes democrats usually are and he is one.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Sorry, but I don't care how 'rich' you are...how much money you make a year.

$100.00 for a valet to get your car is nutz!

He said that he'd take care of him "next time".  That would mean he frequents the place.

I'm not going to get caught up in class warfare.  It's bullsh*t.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mrclose

Sorry, but I don't care how 'rich' you are...how much money you make a year.

$100.00 for a valet to get your car is nutz!

He said that he'd take care of him "next time".  That would mean he frequents the place.

I'm not going to get caught up in class warfare.  It's bullsh*t.

Wanna bet this guy has used the same excuse before?

You think this guy carries one's and fives around with him at other times?

Oh and like Lefties like to say .. Everyone deserves a Living Wage so why wouldn't this clown like to start things off?

What's a hundred to a multi-millionaire?

Sinatra was known for tipping large and once .. a grand to a valet.
(Or maybe it was even more than a grand?)
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self