Author Topic: NBC investigation says Barack Obama DID edit out the role of Pakistani special forces in killing Bin Laden and change the facts so that he could take all the credit  (Read 887 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3077864/NBC-investigation-says-Obama-DID-edit-role-Pakistan-killing-Bin-Laden-change-facts-credit.html

American broadcaster NBC has backed claims that Obama lied about raid
Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Seymour Hersh initially made the claim in a 10,000 word article for the London Review of Books
In its own investigation, NBC has come to the same conclusions
White House disputed report, saying it was 'riddled' with inaccuracies as well as 'baseless assertions'
'It’s all wrong,' former CIA Deputy Director Mike Morell said.  I stopped a third of the way in 'because every sentence I was reading was wrong'
Hersh's report relies heavily on an unnamed, 'major U.S. source,' who is also described in the piece as a 'retired senior intelligence official'

Offline GourmetDan

Wanna bet that Barry has the NSA is sifting through Hersh's electronic records trying to figure out who this 'retired senior intelligence official' is?

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline flowers

Wanna bet that Barry has the NSA is sifting through Hersh's electronic records trying to figure out who this 'retired senior intelligence official' is?
no doubt.

Offline NavyCanDo

Sadly, nobody outside of us political junkies on the Right is even aware of the scandals tied to this administration, nor do they care.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Sadly, nobody outside of us political junkies on the Right is even aware of the scandals tied to this administration, nor do they care.

That is the saddest part of all in this! IF we survive it will truly be a miracle!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Relic

That will be the summary of the fall of the United States... They didn't care.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
GourmetDan wrote above:
[[ Wanna bet that Barry has the NSA is sifting through Hersh's electronic records trying to figure out who this 'retired senior intelligence official' is? ]]

Barry probably doesn't care. He's swingin' a club, havin' a drink, or perhaps relaxin' with a toke or some coke.

But -Valerie- certainly cares. And rest assured that her agents will be on Mr. Hersh's "case"...