Author Topic: Woman arrested after entire family spotted naked in car  (Read 588 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Woman arrested after entire family spotted naked in car
« on: May 10, 2015, 10:45:31 pm »
A woman has been arrested after allegedly drink-driving the wrong way and dropping off her naked husband and child.

Jessie Schwaub-Devault, 23, of Harrison, Michigan, was also naked when she got pulled over at around 4.30am on Tuesday.

Authorities say she refused to stop before ditching the vehicle and running away.

She has been charged with drink-driving, fleeing police, indecent exposure and child abuse.

Joshua Devault, 32, has been held over indecent exposure and child abuse.

http://report24.co.uk/article/183039/woman-arrested-after-entire-family-spotted-naked-in-car

:shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Woman arrested after entire family spotted naked in car
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 11:01:32 pm »
A reasonable chance exists, there may be substances in addition to alcohol involved.

I have read there are some new chemicals which cause really erratic behavior, like the guy humping the tree for instance.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 12:40:44 am »
A woman has been arrested after allegedly drink-driving the wrong way and dropping off her naked husband and child.

Jessie Schwaub-Devault, 23, of Harrison, Michigan, was also naked when she got pulled over at around 4.30am on Tuesday.

Authorities say she refused to stop before ditching the vehicle and running away.

She has been charged with drink-driving, fleeing police, indecent exposure and child abuse.

Joshua Devault, 32, has been held over indecent exposure and child abuse.

http://report24.co.uk/article/183039/woman-arrested-after-entire-family-spotted-naked-in-car

:shrug:
**nononono* :facepalm2:
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 12:54:40 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8zUdwnjVRY

There is a drug called 'Crocodile', I think, that actually really does turn people into real zombies. I know this sounds like a joke, but there have been many accounts of people on this stuff actually eating or attempting to eat other people. Not only that, but in only a few month of using this stuff your body begins to atrophy or 'rot', and you can lose digits, limbs, or die. Why anyone would do this stuff is beyond amazing.

But yes, the way America is today with the 'war on drugs', which is more simply and accurately put as another slogan, 'keep funding the ATF', because of this every drug buy no matter if it is simple pot, or something more serious, is a total crap shoot. You have no idea what you are getting. Even if they were smoking a little weed to pass the time, it could be laced with who knows what.

I do not know what is in the 'Crocodile' stuff, but if it is like all the other home-made drugs, it could be drain cleaner, bug spray, gasoline, who knows what? Could be anything.

These people think they are 'getting high', but in reality they are experiencing the early stages of a real poison. Disorientation, feelings of euphoria (lack or oxygen to the brain) followed by nausea, wild mood swings and absurd behavior, they are not 'high' in the normal sense. They are poisoned and too dumb to know it.

Idiot kids would not know the difference. Sometimes, until it is too late.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.