Author Topic: Obama Says He Wants To Go Back To Community Organizing After Presidency  (Read 509 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/30/obama-says-he-wants-to-go-back-to-community-organizing-after-presidency/

by Charlie Spiering30 Apr 2015122

President Obama spoke about his post-presidency during an event with school children today, saying he wants to go back to his life as a community organizer.

“I’ll be done being president in a couple years, and I’ll still be a pretty young man,” Obama mused. “So I’ll go back to doing the kinds of work that I was doing before, just trying to find ways to help people.”

Obama explained that he wanted to try to help people get jobs, and educations. He added that he also wanted to help bring businesses into “neighborhoods that don’t have enough businesses.”

“That’s the kind of work I really love to do,” he concluded.

Obama admitted that when he was a kid, he wanted to be an architect or a basketball player.

Once he got into college, he explained, he was inspired by the civil rights movement.

“I realized that the people that really inspired me were the people who were giving something back to the community or making the neighborhood better,” he explained.

He added that people such as Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., were some of the “one of our greatest leaders of all time.”

“I thought, ‘How can I do that kind of work?’” Obama said, pointing out he was inspired to begin community organizing before he even got a law degree or got into politics.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

President Obama spoke about his post-presidency during an event with school children today, saying he wants to go back to his life as a community organizer.

Who said he ever left it in the first place...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Traditional guide for journalism:

Who
What
When
Where
Why

Increasingly what gets posted online is missing elements.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline flowers

Who said he ever left it in the first place...
Exactly

Offline andy58-in-nh

Once an agitator, always an agitator.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

rangerrebew

Now that I am retired I would still like to be a cowboy. :thud:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 04:38:31 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
He'll have plenty of organizing to do considering the mess he's leaving behind.  When he says "organizing", however, I'm reminded of a quote:  “You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means”.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Started playing in my head. When I read your post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jbLqIedrxc

If you elect a nig*er President, then you wind up with a nig*er for President.

I'm kind of diggin' it. I want the Liberals to 'suck it'. I want the Libs to suck on their own unbelievable stupidity. Suck it. Suck it some more.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Obama admitted that when he was a kid, he wanted to be an architect or a basketball player.
He really is the George Costanza (or Art Vandelay) of presidents. Remember, it's not a lie if you believe it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org