Author Topic: Obama to send aide to Freddie Gray funeral in Baltimore  (Read 743 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama to send aide to Freddie Gray funeral in Baltimore
« on: April 27, 2015, 12:27:34 pm »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/04/27/obama-to-send-aide-to-freddie-gray-funeral-in-baltimore/

Obama to send aide to Freddie Gray funeral in Baltimore
Published April 27, 2015Associated Press

The White House says the head of President Obama's initiative for minority males will attend the funeral of a Baltimore man who died after sustaining serious injuries while in police custody.

Broderick Johnson, the chairman of the My Brother's Keeper Task Force, will represent the administration at Monday's funeral for Freddie Gray. Johnson is also the Cabinet secretary.

Gray is the 25-year-old black man who died a week after an encounter with Baltimore police left him with grave spinal injuries. He is being buried Monday in Baltimore.

The White House said Sunday night that Johnson, a Baltimore native, will be accompanied by two other officials.

Mourners paid their respects before Gray's coffin on Sunday, after a night of violent protests led to nearly three dozen arrests.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline evadR

Re: Obama to send aide to Freddie Gray funeral in Baltimore
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 12:36:18 pm »
One of my best friends was trapped inside Baltimore Stadium while these looters and shooters were practicing their art.
Imports from outside the state, professionals at murder and mayhem.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 12:48:40 pm »
Here's an "initiative" for ya, Broderick: tell minority males to stop committing crimes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2015, 06:24:12 pm »

Obama Sends Three WH Officials to Freddie Gray’s Funeral – Sent No One to Chris Kyle’s Funeral

Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, April 27, 2015, 9:13 AM

President Barack Obama will send three White House officials to the funeral of Freddie Gray, a Baltimore man who died in police custody this month.

Obama sent no senior officials to Margaret Thatcher or Chris Kyle‘s funerals.

Priorities.
FOX News reported:

The White House says the head of President Obama’s initiative for minority males will attend the funeral of a Baltimore man who died after sustaining serious injuries while in police custody.

Broderick Johnson, the chairman of the My Brother’s Keeper Task Force, will represent the administration at Monday’s funeral for Freddie Gray. Johnson is also the Cabinet secretary.

Gray is the 25-year-old black man who died a week after an encounter with Baltimore police left him with grave spinal injuries. He is being buried Monday in Baltimore.

The White House said Sunday night that Johnson, a Baltimore native, will be accompanied by two other officials.

Barack Obama sent no representatives to Margaret Thatcher or Chris Kyle‘s funerals.

Read more: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/04/obama-sends-three-wh-officials-to-freddie-grays-funeral-sent-no-one-to-chris-kyles-funeral/#ixzz3YXFgLph8

Offline evadR

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2015, 09:47:15 pm »
Has any determined HOW this guy was injured?
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2015, 09:51:06 pm »
i will send a bottle of my piss to 'attend' Obama's funeral.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2015, 10:41:46 pm »
i will send a bottle of my piss to 'attend' Obama's funeral.

If I live that long, I'll skip the bottle.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn