Author Topic: Reports: ISIS Touts 'Health Service' Modeled After Britain's  (Read 288 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=640642

Newsmax
Reports: ISIS Touts 'Health Service' Modeled After Britain's
Friday, April 24, 2015 03:29 PM

By: Joel Himelfarb

The ISIS terror organization has launched its own "health service" – one said to be modeled on Britain's troubled National Health Service, the Daily Mail reported.

The "Islamic State Health Service," unveiled Thursday on social media, shows a poster with a doctor wearing surgical scrubs.

The outline of an X-ray and an electrocardiogram can be seen on the Western-style poster, part of a propaganda video touting the terror group's healthcare system.

The video features an Australian doctor known as Abu Yusuf al-Australi.

"My name is Abu Yusuf. I am one of the medical team in Raqqa. I made [a pilgrimage] from Australia to the Islamic State to live under the khilafah [caliphate]," the doctor says. "I saw this as part of my jihad for Islam, to help the Muslim ummah [community] in the area that I could which is the medical field."

Aqsa Mahmood, a female jihadist born in Scotland, is also thought to be serving in the ISIS health network. She had hoped to become a doctor before traveling to Syria in November 2013 to participate in the jihad there.

Mahmood, 20, is currently thought to be part of ISIS' al-Khansaa Brigade, an all-female militia. The group, thought to consist of mostly foreign jihadists, patrols the streets of ISIS-ruled territory and punishes women who are deemed to have committed "acts against Islam."

But it is likely that, as ISIS casualties grow, any militant with medical training is likely to be drafted into working in the terror group's hospitals in Raqqa, Syria and Mosul, Iraq, according to the Daily Mail.

Last month, nine British medical students of Sudanese origin reportedly traveled to Syria, claiming they were going to help treat the war victims. The students, now suspected of joining ISIS, had been studying at a medical school in Khartoum.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34