Author Topic: France police foil 'church attack plot'  (Read 420 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
France police foil 'church attack plot'
« on: April 22, 2015, 08:47:37 am »
Breaking, so expect updates at the link.

French police have arrested a man suspected of planning an attack on "one or two churches", the country's interior minister has said.

The man, a 24-year-old computer science student, was known to security services and wanted to travel to Syria, Bernard Cazeneuve said.

Police found a large number of weapons in his car, he added.

France was rocked earlier this year by deadly attacks on the Charlie Hebdo offices and a Jewish supermarket.

The man is also being questioned in connection with the murder of a woman found dead in her car near Paris.

He was detained on Sunday after he apparently shot himself by accident and called for an ambulance.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-32409253

Bolding is mine - it gave me the giggles.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: France police foil 'church attack plot'
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 11:00:44 am »
There is something to be learned in this. There were some, not all, not even most, but some Christians who were cheering or silently supporting the Muslim attacks on Jews. The thinking is, 'they are getting what they deserve for killing Christ.'

However, what these Christians do not seem to realize is that they are on the menu too. As soon as the Muslims run out of Jews to rape, torture, harass, and kill, they move on next to Christians.

Muslims are indiscriminate murderers. They kill Christians, Jews, Hindus, even other Muslims with glee. That is why converting to Islam is the most dangerous thing a person can do. It is more likely to get you killed, not 'save' you.

As soon as you convert, no matter what sect you choose, you immediately have millions of Muslims in a different sect who want to kill you. So, what can you do? Nothing.

No matter who the Muslims happen to be killing this week, including Jews, they will be killing you next week. Any rational person has to realize that Muslims must be driven out of modern civilization back to their craphole countries they came from where they can kill each other at will, instead of us.

Cheering Muslims today, because they happen today to be massacring a people you do not like, is like cheering on and supporting a pack of rabid dogs. It is only a matter of time before they turn on everyone, and eventually, on each other.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.