Author Topic: Hillary's Terrible First Week Is A Bad Omen For Democrats  (Read 393 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary's Terrible First Week Is A Bad Omen For Democrats
« on: April 18, 2015, 02:55:27 pm »
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/041715-748489-hillary-clinton-president-campaign-off-to-rough-start.htm

Hillary's Terrible First Week Is A Bad Omen For Democrats
48 Comments

04/17/2015 07:12 PM ET

Politics: Anyone hoping that Hillary Clinton learned something from her disastrous book tour must be pretty worried right about now. Her first week as a presidential candidate was little short of a train wreck.

Hillary's June tour for "Hard Choices" went just about as badly as a book tour could. In what should have been softball interviews, she fatuously claimed that she and Bill were "dead broke" when they left the White House; couldn't defend herself on Benghazi; and got in a spat with an NPR reporter over gay marriage.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/041715-748489-hillary-clinton-president-campaign-off-to-rough-start.htm#ixzz3XfmW9QF4
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Re: Hillary's Terrible First Week Is A Bad Omen For Democrats
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 03:04:49 pm »
Here's to more bad omens for Democrats!   :beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 03:08:33 pm »

And here's another!  :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2015, 10:08:14 pm »

from your lips to God's ear.