Author Topic: Marco Rubio in Spanish: Obama’s First Executive Amnesty ‘Important,’ People ‘Benefiting from It’  (Read 10990 times)

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
No Luis! it roughly translates to "don't let the bastards grind you down" and wasn't addressed to you in any way!

Humor.

Hear of it?

It's been around for quite some time.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Humor.

Hear of it?

It's been around for quite some time.

Yeah Luis! I like humor! Quite a fan of it actually but YOU somehow don't seem funny to me. Sorry.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
It's knife with the right foot, right?

Perhaps, I was being a bit too flip.  LOL!

You must admit, though.   

Musiclady has class she hasn't even used yet!   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Cept that I'm one of those eeeeevil 'socons' (for real) and she don't like me one little bit!  :dx1:

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Was alerted this morning about some "details" in libertybele's posting history over at her lair.   :nometalk:

I take it back what I said about her authenticity...in terms of being a Conservative.

....sure fooled me.   :chairbang: 

« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 11:01:22 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

LOL! 

You're what I refer to as a "white collar" social conservative.   

One how knows how to hold a knife and fork properly. 

:laugh:

I actually cut my meat in a European fashion, knife in right hand, fork in left, turning the fork gently toward the mouth and eating the meat in small amounts with great gentility. 

Then I pick up the parts I cut off with fat on them with my fingers and gnaw the rest of the meat until it's completely consumed. ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

You are one of the most even tempered, forgiving posters I've ever run across musiclady.  Do NOT beat yourself up over this.

Thanks so much Once-Ler, but I'm fine with this one.

Poor libertybele seems a bit confused about her identity.  :smokin:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

Wow.  I'm saving that one, Luis!

You're an artist and a poet all wrapped up in one!   :patriot:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Wow.  I'm saving that one, Luis!

You're an artist and a poet all wrapped up in one!   :patriot:

:whistle: