Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: Gay Marriage is in the Constitution  (Read 940 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Clinton: Gay Marriage is in the Constitution
« on: April 16, 2015, 09:56:11 am »
- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

Hillary Clinton: Gay Marriage is in the Constitution

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On April 15, 2015 @ 4:51 pm In The Point | No Comments

Liberals decided that the 2nd amendment didn’t exist. Now they’ve decided that the 1st amendment doesn’t exist because it interferes with forcing pizzerias to hold gay weddings.

But Hillary has discovered that the Founding [1] Fathers were big fans of men marrying each other.

As recently as a year ago, Hillary Clinton was sparring with a public radio host about her position on same-sex marriage, defending her past reticence to discuss the issue and falling well short of full-throated support. Now, in a markedly new position, Clinton is offering just that, calling gay marriage a right afforded by the Constitution.

“Hillary Clinton supports marriage equality and hopes the Supreme Court will come down on the side of same-sex couples being guaranteed that constitutional right,” said Adrienne Elrod, a Clinton spokeswoman, in a statement.

This is an entirely new position for Clinton.

As a candidate in 2008, Clinton opposed same-sex marriage, supporting the idea of civil unions instead. She did not proclaim her personal support for same-sex marriage until 2013, after she left her diplomatic position as secretary of state.

Hillary Clinton has many bold new positions. If you don’t like her position, she’ll find a new one. Did you know that Bill Clinton’s right not to wear pants is also in the Constitution. It’s called the Groping Amendment.

Also there’s an amendment somewhere in there allowing public officials to take bribes from foreign governments. I believe they call it the “What Difference Does It Make Anyway” amendment.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/hillary-clinton-gay-marriage-is-in-the-constitution/

URLs in this post:

[1] Hillary has discovered that the Founding: http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/15/politics/hillary-clinton-same-sex-marriage/

Online kevindavis007

Re: Hillary Clinton: Gay Marriage is in the Constitution
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 12:01:00 pm »
Funny, I don't see that right in the Constitution.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 04:04:17 pm »
I wonder how many LIV will actually believe some of the crap she's about ready to spew.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 04:40:32 pm »
Does this mean she's admitting she didn't read the Constitution when she claimed she believed that marriage was between a man and a woman??    :smokin:

Or does it mean she's admitting that she's always been clueless about what the Constitution actually says??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2015, 04:41:10 pm »
I wonder how many LIV will actually believe some of the crap she's about ready to spew.

Too many.

And some are people I actually know.     **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 04:56:55 pm »
Does this mean she's admitting she didn't read the Constitution when she claimed she believed that marriage was between a man and a woman?? 

Beck played the full audio on that this morning. Hillary, in 2007, was swearing before God and man that she believes marriage is a holy institution under the auspices of God, and is only between a man and a woman. Hallajula! Preach it sweetheart!

She didn't just state the man/woman belief concerning marriage, she doubled down on it citing her religious foundation as guiding her in this.

I'm sure the speech (really an answer to a question) is on youtube somewhere. If no one else can find it, I will look for it when I get home this evening.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 06:03:29 pm »
Funny, I don't see that right in the Constitution.
She never was much of a lawyer.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org